Looking Great Thanks to my Breast Augmentation

I felt unhappy with my appearance because of my...

I felt unhappy with my appearance because of my lack of breast. After I had my two kids I lost all my weight due to pregnancy, I also lost my breasts. I felt so unhappy that it made me very depressed that is why went to get a breast augmentation to feel better about myself.

PROs: i look great i feel great anything i wear looks great husband takes a second glance when i walk by VERY HAPPY WITH RESULTS

CONs: painful recovery takes time to recover can not do heavy lifting for a long while people will question if you had a breast aug. (embarrassing to talk about it with the older generation)

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

When I first went to Dr. M I was afraid that he was going to make me feel uncomfortable and be cold towards my situation, but I am glad that he is NOT like that at all!!! Dr. M was great because he was very personable, understanding, & informative. I recommend him to anyone who wants to do something for themselves to help them look and feel more M inside & out. I am confident Dr. Markman will do a great job.