wonderful, wonderful wonderful! - Ellicott City, MD

I did it because, at age 55, I was tired of having...

I did it because, at age 55, I was tired of having ill-fitting clothes and being depressed about my appearance...!! Not anymore! I have always had a boxy figure, with wide shoulders, no hips and a flat butt!  When I went into this surgery, all I had hoped for was a bigger butt.  But I got so much more!  He has given me rounder hips, and a larger butt, but the liposculpting of the back, flanks, and bra area, literally has transformed my body beyond my wildest dreams.  Clothes fit now!  I no longer have to look for that "magic" pair of pants that don't exist.

I highly recommend Dr Markmann to anybody that is...

I highly recommend Dr Markmann to anybody that is considering BBL.....he is the best!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Markmann recently performed a Brazilian Buttocks lift for me and I can't say enough about how talented he is. From his professionalism, to his artistry, to his surgical skills, he is top notch. I feel like a new person. It is so much fun to try on new clothes...I actually have gone overboard buying clothes..lol...anyway....book Dr. Markmann for your BBL, you will not be sorry. He is the best in the Baltimore area!!!

Hey I'm glad everything went well and you like your results! Any pics you could post? I'm going to Markmann in December and would LOVE to see more before/afters. You said he's the best in the baltimore area, how would you rank him nationally? Thanks!
Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

Oh ok
Yes, I can't remember how long, though....maybe a week and a half? NOt a big deal..you need to be able to drain, so any doctor would do this
Did you have any drains put in after the surgery ? If so for how long
Dr. Markman does good work, but I cant afford him. I can get the same quality work in Florida for less than half the price. But he does a wonderful job
yes, only three weeks....after that, you still have to be careful, but the healing from the surgery is mostly over.....I highly recommend Dr Markmann. he is the best, I believe, in this area!!
Hi was the recovery time really three weeks ?
I would love to get my BBL done with this Dr. but he is so expensive! I feel confident I can achieve just as good results in Miami for half for the price!
That's what loans are for
Post pics
thank you to both of you! I will post pictures if I get the nerve....I am 55 so umm.......you know! But I am going soon to have the "after" pictures taken! if you are thinking about using dr Markmann, I would highly recommend it...he is the best~
@ 55 ....you go gurl ..