wonderful, wonderful wonderful! - Ellicott City, MD

I did it because, at age 55, I was tired of having...

I did it because, at age 55, I was tired of having ill-fitting clothes and being depressed about my appearance...!! Not anymore! I have always had a boxy figure, with wide shoulders, no hips and a flat butt!  When I went into this surgery, all I had hoped for was a bigger butt.  But I got so much more!  He has given me rounder hips, and a larger butt, but the liposculpting of the back, flanks, and bra area, literally has transformed my body beyond my wildest dreams.  Clothes fit now!  I no longer have to look for that "magic" pair of pants that don't exist.

I highly recommend Dr Markmann to anybody that is...

I highly recommend Dr Markmann to anybody that is considering BBL.....he is the best!!
Hey I'm glad everything went well and you like your results! Any pics you could post? I'm going to Markmann in December and would LOVE to see more before/afters. You said he's the best in the baltimore area, how would you rank him nationally? Thanks!
Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

Oh ok
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Markmann recently performed a Brazilian Buttocks lift for me and I can't say enough about how talented he is. From his professionalism, to his artistry, to his surgical skills, he is top notch. I feel like a new person. It is so much fun to try on new clothes...I actually have gone overboard buying clothes..lol...anyway....book Dr. Markmann for your BBL, you will not be sorry. He is the best in the Baltimore area!!!