Rounder Buttocks. Fat Grafting That Works! - Ellicott City, MD

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat...

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat my butt was. Pants/ jeans were never flattering on me and I was self-conscience about people (men in particular) watching me as I walked by. After extensive research on the brazillian butt lift procedure and the best surgeon to do the job, I selected Dr M.

I'm so pleased with the results. I now have a full round derriere. Not only that but a much narrower waist! The man is an artist! I love my new figure.

Photo Update

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

My first-line of contact was his website. It gave me extensive detail about the Brazillian Butt Lift. Making an appointment for a consultation was quick and easy. His staff is AMAZING! His calm, kind energy generates through them and the atmosphere in the office sets ones mind at ease. Trust me when I tell you Dr M has extensive experience and knowledge about body sculpting procedures and was very informative during my initial consultation. I'm 8 months post-op and I'm thrilled with the results. It's evident that his procedure for fat grafting WORKS! He's the best there is!

Wow Great results!! How do you like everything? Can you comment on the long term results of Dr. Ms procedure? I'm going in Dec and it would be very reassuring...
2 yrs later-how is everything now? would love to see more pics.
WOW he really gave you a behind!! LOVE IT!
Hi, You look great!
What are your after care instructions as far as sitting. Dr Salama recommends after two weeks or so using a boppy pillow for minimal sitting. Dr Markmann said he doesn't recommend pillows so what does he instruct his patients to do for after care?? Thanks.
Great results. Im debating between Salama & Markmann.
Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

nitd I beleive he used 750cc and the type of surgery I had required that a general anesthesia be used. The entire process was probally around 7 hours (includes liposuction of several areas to obtain the fat, processing the fat, and the actual fat grafting to the buttocks).
you look great how many cc did he use. i read that some doctors do not put their patients to sleep doing surgery. Did your surgeon use general anesthesia on you?
You look fab..... i wish i could afford Dr. M.
Thanks...You can afford Dr. M Skittles723!!! He has several payment options available. Cosmetic surgery isn't just for the rich and famous.
Dr. M. quoted me almost 20k and that doesn't include travel which I'm sure will cost about 1500. WHEW!!!! I almost fell of my seat when I got that email.

Wow, GREAT results. You look fabulous!

Thank you Sharon!
You are looking Fabulous Ms Memphis. I know exactly how you feel, I will be 45 in September, although I don't look my age, I feel wonderful! Loving that dress girl! Work it!
I peeked at your pics SexxyNezzy and you're looking good mamma cita! The good life begins at 40 because a woman has spent the previous years purging herself of issues and nonsense, right? Thanks for posting! Keeping progressing in your FABULOCITY!!!!
Ms. Memphis you look amazing!!! Its so reassuring to see others that have gone to Dr. M cause I am having my procedure done by him this week. I did a lot of research and it always came full circle that he is the best choice out there. He may be a little pricer than most but he is well worth the money from all the results that I've seen. I am happy to see that you are happy with your results because its like a reassurance to me that I will be happy with mine i'm sure. I can totally relate to how you felt before your transfomation cause that's how I feel now. Well girlfriend congrats on your lasting results and by the way you are Rocking that dress!!!:)
Thank you Ms Pinky! Trust me this surgery is a confidence booster. I'm 40 and never would have dared to wear a dress like that. Dr Markmann is an amazing sculpter. One thing that was useful to me post-op was a folding chair. (Purchase one from Walmart or Target). It's going to be hard to balance yourself while trying to use the toilet without sitting. Place the folding chair in front of you with the seat of the chair facing the toilet and straddle it (only your thighs should touch the chair). Make sure the toilet seat is up and aim your backside into the toilet bowl. Use the strength in your arms on the seat of the folding chair to push/hold yourself up. You're going to eat on your kneeling on your knees; so purchase a food tray for your meals and a cushion to kneel on. Contact me anytime. I can't wait to hear about your new body!
Thank you for sharing, your tips are helpful to me please let me know if you think of anything else that is useful ,,, luv you new booty !
FitPostKids thanks for checking out my post. I know how strenuous child bearing (and rearing)can be. It wears a woman's body down. You deserve to reward yourself for the sacrifices you make as a mom. Glad my tips were helpful. If I think of anything else I'll be sure to add it. Oh - one more thing: new egyptian cotton sheets and a memory foam mattress topper helped me rest much better. I wish you the best with your Mommy-Makeover.
You're welcome and thanks for the advice! In about four more hours I will be on my way to having a new body! I am so excited but ready to get it over with. I met Dr. M yesterday for the first time and he is such a nice gentle spirited man and you can tell that he genuinely cares and wants to please his patient while ensuring he doesn't sell any false hopes and dreams and I can respect that. The lawn chair idea is very clever! Its amazing how creative we can get when you are forced to operate outside the norm. LOL Great idea though, I'm gonna have to send my Dad to get me one. Well I will keep you posted and just keep me in prayer!
Hey Ms. Memphis,
Well girl I am 16 or 17 days post op. I posted a review with pics if you want to check it out. So how have things been going for you? Hope all is well.
Thank you for your tips! I had the procedure on August 1,2011 by Dr Aldea (Memphis, TN). I have been struggling with using the restroom, having to stuff rags in my garment (which makes me look 20 lbs heavier and lumpy) and especially traveling. I have gone through so many emotions with relation to the surgery. I was under the impression that I'd see immediate results, I was Soooo wrong. I have these hard lumps on my butt cheeks which I am hoping will eventually smooth out and give me a voluptuous butt. I am encouraged after seeing your post. I have been searching all over the Internet trying to find discussions on this procedure and tips to get through the two weeks of not sitting.