Rounder Buttocks. Fat Grafting That Works! - Ellicott City, MD

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat...

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat my butt was. Pants/ jeans were never flattering on me and I was self-conscience about people (men in particular) watching me as I walked by. After extensive research on the brazillian butt lift procedure and the best surgeon to do the job, I selected Dr M.

I'm so pleased with the results. I now have a full round derriere. Not only that but a much narrower waist! The man is an artist! I love my new figure.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photo Update

Wow Great results!! How do you like everything? Can you comment on the long term results of Dr. Ms procedure? I'm going in Dec and it would be very reassuring...
2 yrs later-how is everything now? would love to see more pics.
WOW he really gave you a behind!! LOVE IT!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

My first-line of contact was his website. It gave me extensive detail about the Brazillian Butt Lift. Making an appointment for a consultation was quick and easy. His staff is AMAZING! His calm, kind energy generates through them and the atmosphere in the office sets ones mind at ease. Trust me when I tell you Dr M has extensive experience and knowledge about body sculpting procedures and was very informative during my initial consultation. I'm 8 months post-op and I'm thrilled with the results. It's evident that his procedure for fat grafting WORKS! He's the best there is!