Rounder Buttocks. Fat Grafting That Works! - Ellicott City, MD

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat...

As a black woman I was very unhappy with how flat my butt was. Pants/ jeans were never flattering on me and I was self-conscience about people (men in particular) watching me as I walked by. After extensive research on the brazillian butt lift procedure and the best surgeon to do the job, I selected Dr M.

I'm so pleased with the results. I now have a full round derriere. Not only that but a much narrower waist! The man is an artist! I love my new figure.

Photo Update

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

My first-line of contact was his website. It gave me extensive detail about the Brazillian Butt Lift. Making an appointment for a consultation was quick and easy. His staff is AMAZING! His calm, kind energy generates through them and the atmosphere in the office sets ones mind at ease. Trust me when I tell you Dr M has extensive experience and knowledge about body sculpting procedures and was very informative during my initial consultation. I'm 8 months post-op and I'm thrilled with the results. It's evident that his procedure for fat grafting WORKS! He's the best there is!