13 Treatments in Trivantage - Twin Falls, ID

I've been getting tattoo removal treatments for a...

I've been getting tattoo removal treatments for a year and 2 months now. Trust me, I was naive and thought oh maybe my tattoo will be removed after 3 or so treatments. Wrong! This has been a long, and extremely painful process. if I knew how long of a process this would be i don't know if I would have gone through with it in the first place.

But my tattoo has definitely faded. After 13 treatments I would say my tattoo is about 65 percent gone. it also was a cover up tattoo, so technically I am getting layers of ink removed. My tattoo is 10/ 6 years old. in places where the tattoo is gone, it is white and I am concerned that once all of the ink is removed it will just look like a ghost tattoo. I do use the numbing cream 2 hours prior to my appointment and think it helps a lot!the best way to describe the pain is it feels like bacon grease, and a rubber band snapping you at the same time. Nice right?

The good news is, once the treatment is done and you can see some fading a couple weeks later it feels like an accomplishment. I feel tough, and feel like this experience has brought me patience. I'm going to stick with it because I'm already so far invested. Good luck to all of you considering, and to those of you who only had to get a few treatments consider yourself very lucky!

Hi there, checking in to see if you have an update for us :)

She might be charging you only $20 now because now she feels bad about what you've already invested and the pigment changes that she sees happening. Q-switched YAGs are better than Trivantage, in my professional opinion. I'm not sure I would keep going over the areas that have lost color -- pink is one of the hardest colors to remove bc it's mixed with white ink, but I would rather have a shadow than a scar. It looks like there is pigment missing in areas where there wasn't even ink before? Not trying to be negative, just want you to proceed with caution! Good luck hon! :)
I agree with you 100 percent Nicole. I've never seen pigment loss that bad. :(
Trish

they are the only local office that does it.