Gift to Myself for my 60th Birthday - Marina Del Rey, CA

I was having a party in Napa at a house I rented...

I was having a party in Napa at a house I rented for myself and 11 of my girlfriends. I wanted to look my best! I had bilateral lower blepharoplasty with full face CO2 laser. My friends could not believe how beautiful my skin looked. The lines around my mouth are mostly gone, my skin is still a youthful dewy pink and I've never felt better. NO ONE believes I'm 60, including me! Dr. Stevens and his staff were professional, thorough and made me feel confident. I trust them implicitly. Friends, colleagues and acquaintances have all asked me who I went to; naturally they want the best, and I am happy to refer them to Dr. Stevens.

Photos

These were taken about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks after the procedure. You can see I still had some swelling, redness and peeling. Certain areas still look shiny and red, while there were also patches of scabbing.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stevens is warm, kind and thorough. He is clearly a superior surgeon, immensely knowledgable and precise. I could not have been in better hands.

Thank you for posting and would love to see your progress pictures, if you feel like sharing them. Thanks again!
I'd love to have more info. on the procedure, healing and pictures. This would be so helpful. Thanks!
I do have more pictures but am out of the country currently. I can post them at the end of August if you like. The procedure was done under general anesthesia at Dr. Stevens' surgical center. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but afterward I was taken to an aftercare facility. I was supposed to stay one night but as I was alone, I opted to stay two. My face was bandaged until the second day after surgery; it was removed by the staff at Dr. Stevens' office. It was puffy and red and I had to wash it and keep ointment on it. It then stabbed over in certain places about 2 days later. The swelling kept diminishing and the stabbing stopped but there was a lot of peeling (like with a bad sunburn.) At first the new skin was tight and shiny with absolutely NO wrinkles. Over time the tightness diminished and some wrinkles returned but greatly improved. I actually went out for dinner with my husband about ten days after the procedure. Enough swelling had diminished by then that my daughter said if she didn't k ow me she would have thought I had a transitory skin condition. By 3 weeks I was all healed up with no swelling, but in fact the skin produces lots of collagen for some months after the procedure. Therefore, I have actually seen improvement over the past 2 months. I hope that helps!
Scabbing. Darn auto-correct!
Thank u. Can't wait for your pic's. If the price is right when I go to my consult next month. I think I may do some laser around my eyes. ; )
How wonderful that you had such a great experience, congrats!
Thank you!