Happy Patient - Marina Del Rey, CA

I did the surgery to complete the final step in my...

I did the surgery to complete the final step in my weight-loss journey.

After a major weight-loss 6 years ago, I had come to the point where the excess skin needed to be removed.  Dr. Stoker sat with us for almost an hour the first time we met to go over all of the pros/cons and suggested procedures.  Turns out, he suggested less work than I thought I needed!  From the moment I walked in the door, his staff made me feel comfortable and welcome.  I am not quite two weeks post-surgery and could not be happier with the results.  My arms and stomach are healing quickly and the scars will be visible only to me.

Didn't have lipo on my arms, just the skin removed. I thought that I might need/ want breast work, and Dr. Stoker's recommendation was that it wasn't needed.

Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf. We'd love to know more about you. Did you have lipo on your arms? Breast work as well as the tummy tuck?

Every bit you can share will help others looking to get this done after their own weight loss journey.

Thank you!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Simply put - Dr. Stoker and his office are the best. If you are looking for an absolute pro - call Dr. Stoker!