Be Careful ! - Marietta, GA

I agree with the review that he only wants your...

I agree with the review that he only wants your money.
-----My breast lift and augmentation surgery---
I just wrote about over a page and ended up erasing it thinking that this is T M I.
You want a review. My story is long and I honestly do not like typing it all. (too much)
Trust me. I am sure he can do a good job but make sure that there is no confusion because you will get blamed for it even though it's not your fault.
((He cant remember verbal agreements)) btw
There will be no apologies if a mistake is made. They will try to cover it up. I am left needing a 2nd revision because of Dr.Lintner's mistake. He did his 1st revision and it is still wrong.
He did not do what he said he would do, in both surgeries!!
He made my breasts more uneven than they were to begin with. He got his left and right confused. I even have papers where it was crossed out by hand to try and adjust the mistake. He said he would do revision again, but now I am scared of this doctor and just want to find another doctor.
I did not SUE him because they would have won with all the papers you sign now days stating that basically however it turns out "its not the Doctors fault"
Also, hopefully his wife (his nurse) likes you because if not, there might be abusive behavior from her as well as was in my case. I was never abusive to any one of them even though I had a right to be upset. They did not want me to see it as Dr.Lintner's mistake.
Bottom line...Dr.Lintner messed up and his wife backs him up and she is abusive to me. Now I need a 2nd revision and will not go back there. (Even though I asked him about doing it)
I believe he has done a good job on some people but not on my surgery. If you use this Doctor...... Good Luck. I wouldn't take the chance with this doctor if I could do it all over again.
Also it took him 2 times to get a piece of cartilage off bridge of my nose. He did finally fix it but I had to pay for revision when another doctor could have done it all in one.
All that read this review and do not agree or defend this doctor, go right ahead. I am only telling my story. If you had a good experience, that's great.

Sorry to hear this.

I'm so sorry you weren't happy with your results, but I appreciate your sharing on RealSelf.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I rated him according to my experience and I am not lying or exaggerating. In fact there are many more negative details about this doctor and his staff that I do not feel like typing.