Eyelid Lift-great Result, I Look Like my Younger Sister - Marbella, Spain

I had my surgery nearly two months ago, I found it...

I had my surgery nearly two months ago, I found it difficult to find a many reviews with facial pictures.
My eyelids have been driving me crazy for years, it's a family thing, made me look stone-old, and I wanted to get this done for a long time.
I have had two ops (breast augmentation and nose) with the same doctor before so I was quite sure about my choice. Operations in the face are always somewhat scary I think.

Compared to the ops before it was easy, the doctor does with laser so there is very little swelling, scars were a bit read in the first three weeks and then started to fade.I look so much younger that even my hisband noticed the effect (he would not normally notice even if I was to wear a funny hat:-)).
Just sorry I didn't do this much earlier !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Aslani is chief of the plastic surgery at a very famous hospital in spain, which mad eme feel very safe. Also I had breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with him before, and I was always very happy with results. Special thanks to Jeannine, Noelia and Alvaro !

I just had my eyelids done also with Dr Aslani. It's only been 2 weeks and for the moment I still have bruising and slight swelling bumpy stitches. He cut about 1-2 Cms beyond my eye line so I really hope these scars will heal perfectly. Do you have a photo of you after 2 weeks to compare with? I hope my eyes look as good as yours!
Hi sorry I don't enter this very often. I had the bumpy thing in teh beginning but faded within about 4 weeks. after two weeks they were really red but the doc said that is okay and it really disappeared. Thank you for the compliment
You look great!
What amazing recovery, I can't believe how fine, barely visible your scars are after only 2 months, that's fantastic. I can only hope mine will look the same in 2 months time, I'm currently just past two weeks Mark and sill have bruises on my face, puffy face and stitches are thick and bumpy. I'm really worried about going back to work in 5 days.
I'm just at the 2 week mark and also have bruising and slight swelling and bumps along my scars. I was reassured when I read you had the same. How do your eyes look today?
Wow your scars are practically invisible!  I think you look great, congrats.