Eyelid Lift-great Result, I Look Like my Younger Sister - Marbella, Spain

I had my surgery nearly two months ago, I found it...

I had my surgery nearly two months ago, I found it difficult to find a many reviews with facial pictures.
My eyelids have been driving me crazy for years, it's a family thing, made me look stone-old, and I wanted to get this done for a long time.
I have had two ops (breast augmentation and nose) with the same doctor before so I was quite sure about my choice. Operations in the face are always somewhat scary I think.

Compared to the ops before it was easy, the doctor does with laser so there is very little swelling, scars were a bit read in the first three weeks and then started to fade.I look so much younger that even my hisband noticed the effect (he would not normally notice even if I was to wear a funny hat:-)).
Just sorry I didn't do this much earlier !
I just had my eyelids done also with Dr Aslani. It's only been 2 weeks and for the moment I still have bruising and slight swelling bumpy stitches. He cut about 1-2 Cms beyond my eye line so I really hope these scars will heal perfectly. Do you have a photo of you after 2 weeks to compare with? I hope my eyes look as good as yours!
Hi sorry I don't enter this very often. I had the bumpy thing in teh beginning but faded within about 4 weeks. after two weeks they were really red but the doc said that is okay and it really disappeared. Thank you for the compliment
You look great!

short update

I am nearly 6 months. The scar has really disappeared now and not visible. I am still very happy with my result.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Aslani is chief of the plastic surgery at a very famous hospital in spain, which mad eme feel very safe. Also I had breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with him before, and I was always very happy with results. Special thanks to Jeannine, Noelia and Alvaro !