Fast, Simple Procedure - Manila, Philippines

Increasingly droopy upper lids that not only look...

Increasingly droopy upper lids that not only look awful, but are causing eye tiredness and headaches from having to raise my eyebrows to see properly. They drooped much more as the day progressed. Doctor and procedure was recommended by a friend.

Done under local anesthetic (not quite enough during the first eye). Took about 20 mins per eye. Could see how it will look immediately after and it looks good. Today is the day after and eyes are very swollen and bruised.

Wednesday 11th July - I should add that this is...

Wednesday 11th July - I should add that this is not a "normal" amount of bruising for this procedure - I am historically a bruiser so it was expected for me, but not typical.

Stitches came out yesterday. Most noticeable difference today is that the eyelids are less bruised. The right eyelid does seem more swollen than yesterday - not sure if this is due to the stitches being removed or if I scratched it during the night.
Dr Joel Nicdao

No concerns or problems with the Dr or the clinic at all.

VERY GOOD PICTURES,ONE CAN HAVE A CLEAR IDEA WHAT WILL PASS THROUGH..THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS..HAPPY FOR YOU :)
It looks great!
Dr Joel Nicdao at McGill Cosmetic Surgery clinic in Ortigas - many expats go there. My friend also had her eyelids done by him. http://www.mcgillcosmeticsurgery.com/
I am planning to do blepharoplasty on Dec. since im going to Manila. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid last dec 2010 followed by graves disease. My eyelids drooped and my lower lid also drooped. Now i sleep with my eyes a bit open that's causing dryness. my ophtal gave me eye gel to put every night. I hope blepharoplasty can solve my problem and can bring back my natural eyes. can i ask which hospital you did you surgery?thank you
Only upper. The excessive bruising was caused by:
- 2 additional anesthetic injectics in right eye and 1 extra in left because I don't respond well to anesthetic
- I'm just generally a bruiser
- I was pre-menstrual. Get your timing right!
did you do upper and lower blepharoplasty?
lookin hot :-P