Fast, Simple Procedure - Manila, Philippines

Increasingly droopy upper lids that not only look...

Increasingly droopy upper lids that not only look awful, but are causing eye tiredness and headaches from having to raise my eyebrows to see properly. They drooped much more as the day progressed. Doctor and procedure was recommended by a friend.

Done under local anesthetic (not quite enough during the first eye). Took about 20 mins per eye. Could see how it will look immediately after and it looks good. Today is the day after and eyes are very swollen and bruised.

Nice!!

Wednesday 11th July - I should add that this is...

Wednesday 11th July - I should add that this is not a "normal" amount of bruising for this procedure - I am historically a bruiser so it was expected for me, but not typical.

Stitches came out yesterday. Most noticeable difference today is that the eyelids are less bruised. The right eyelid does seem more swollen than yesterday - not sure if this is due to the stitches being removed or if I scratched it during the night.

VERY GOOD PICTURES,ONE CAN HAVE A CLEAR IDEA WHAT WILL PASS THROUGH..THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS..HAPPY FOR YOU :)
It looks great!
Dr Joel Nicdao at McGill Cosmetic Surgery clinic in Ortigas - many expats go there. My friend also had her eyelids done by him. http://www.mcgillcosmeticsurgery.com/
Dr Joel Nicdao

No concerns or problems with the Dr or the clinic at all.