I Miss My Old Smile - Manila, PH

Back in 2009, I had all of my 28 teeth done....

Back in 2009, I had all of my 28 teeth done. Dentist said they were all porcelain veneers, but now I am not so sure. The procedure that was done was similar to that of crowns, whereas almost the ENTIRE tooth is covered. End result? Thick, bulky and short teeth on the side; while my front teeth(upper and lower) looked unnatural. In other words, I lost my natural shape which I really loved. My reason for getting veneers was just to have whiter teeth and bigger teeth in the middle, but now everything's off. I am now saving up to have them redone. Do I stand a chance though in getting the natural shape of my teeth prior to veneers? As for the veneers changing my life-in a way, they have. People have always regarded my beautiful smile, but with veneers, they associate it with money. As in, you must be rich to have afforded that(I live in Southeast Asia)and in stores and other public areas, I get prioritized when they see the teeth. I got the whitest shade there is. Must be that. I wish I made a thorough research before I had something as permanent as veneers done on ALL teeth.

Tripon Dental Clinic

Because when I complained about the results, they (there were several dentists handling my case then) just reassured me it's normal and that nobody will see the back side of my teeth(which are now glaringly obvious-YELLOW!- compared to veneers!) They didn't really succeed in giving me a REALISTIC set of teeth. Their clinic would call and text regarding payment(installment), but other than that, they show no concern about how I felt re: new teeth. Bad service. I would sue them, but dental MALPRACTICE is unheard of here in the Philippines. Please look at my photos and you will understand why I am not happy with this dental clinic.