Pix Finally! Loving Dr Rapaport - Manhattan, NY

I felt no side effects of the anesthesia. I had a...

I felt no side effects of the anesthesia. I had a private nurse who was wonderful. I am 12 days post op and I feel great! I would def recommend!!!

I'm feeling great and loving the complements!

I'm feeling great and loving the complements!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I had 4 different consults. I felt the most comfortable with Dr Rapaport. The office staff was great. The Dr was always professional and straightforward.

You look amazing!!!!! Glad you are feeling okay.
Thank you Breona!
Congrats you look great!!
Thank you New York!
Why is your page so lonely? :( Here's a hug :)
Awwww. Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to add pix. Just the profile pic
LOL! No worries, I'm glad you did that much. I remember for a long time you had not official profile at all. Welcome love! Welcome! :)
Hey Cherry... I added pix
Wow sis u look grt. I stumbled across your page as I was feeling "really" SORRY FOR MYSELF. Am in the uk & loving this forum. My op has been cancelled 3 times within 2 month ( dec, jan) due to chest infections & low white blood cells. ( I have Lupus with other Lupus related issues ). I would just like to say that reading you journey has inspired me to follow my dreams & draw strength from others like yourself, and to love myself. Blessins you look grt.
Alright! Alright! Alriggghhhhtttt! LOL! Girl you look d@$m good!
Hey Greenland. Thank you very much. I feel so much better being that I had the surgery. I'm glad that I have inspired you. However please follow your docs orders and hold off if you need to. Health first!
Hey Cherry! Thank you. Gotta keep this new body poppin'