Botched Nose Job -Manhattan, NY

I had a nose job done in 2005 by a supposed...

I had a nose job done in 2005 by a supposed rhinoplasty "specialist" He carved over exaggerated nostrils into my nose, caused a collapse in my right nostril and horrific asymmetry ! :( It has ruined my life, please proceed with caution when choosing a rhinoplasty doctor, your nose is in the middle of your face and can never be hid. Now to fix the collapse, I will have to use cartilage from my ear :(
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grigoriyants is a great surgeon, just look at his before and afters
I could not show just how bad the nose job is, because it would require an underneath shot and then my entire face would be exposed. I have had ONE nose job by Oleh and he did such a botch job ! I am considering Dr Ellenbogen in Los Angeles for a revision, he seems to have a lot of experience fixing pinched and collapsed nose jobs. Avoid this doctor. :(
Thank you for your review! I was thinking about going to this surgeon, but obviously now I will NOT be going to see Oleh! Did you talk to your doctor after you weren't happy with your results? Perhaps you can get a revision surgery with another doctor. Best of luck
Thank you for sharing your story, I have the same experience than you with a different doctor. I am looking for a good surgeon to get a third rhinoplasty. I know how do you feel because I am in the same situation. Good Luck!

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your results! I had a similar reconstruction and it went well. I hope the same for you. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Who did your revision?
Was dr slupchynskyj the one who did not do the surgery right the first time? His reviews are good online. This is why it's so hard to know if ur getting the right doctor
I couldn't agree more!!! My bad surgery was by dr Steven Pearlman ,
Btw, I had bad nose surgery too and prob need the same type of revision ... :(
Who are you using for the revision?
Sorry about your results. Good luck with your revision.
Thank you for sharing with us and I wish you a successful revision.  I understand the nightmare and agree 100% that everyone should proceed with much caution.  Best of luck to you.