Don't Bother - Manhattan, NY

Bad experience. The office staff is mismanaged....

Bad experience. The office staff is mismanaged. The office coordinator, who looked like she just crawled out of her diapers, came in to discuss the reason for my visit. She tried to sell me botox (something I didn't come in for). Something about my jawline being too wide. What??? Okay, got through that. Now time to wait for the doctor to come in. I waited for over twenty minutes for her to show up. Seemed nice enough. She left to see another patient. But before she left, she said someone will come in to numb me before I get injected. Never happened. More waiting. Ended getting injected without the numbing cream. Then the nurse came in and told me she forgot to take my before picture. Said she'll be right back. More waiting. I finally got disgusted and left the room. Came time to pay. A little misunderstanding with the office coordinator. She had a bad disposition. Not friendly. In short, I walked out of that place not feeling terrific. They'll never see me again. Oh! And the injection? That's another story. Don't waste your money.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon