Removal of Facial Lesion - Manhattan, NY

I am a colleague of Dr Steve Pearlman in Manhattan...

I am a colleague of Dr Steve Pearlman in Manhattan and had a visible telangiectasia (spider vein) on the my face (right where nose meets cheek). I asked him to remove it for me and he did a great job. It's been about 10 months now and there's absolutely no evidence of the original lesion or the work he did. I barely felt the anesthesia when he did it, but we was very gentle and comforting. I realize this is a "chip shot" for him as he is a very fine rhinoplasty and facelift surgeon, but he treated me great and I am always eager to send him anybody who is interested in facial rejuvenaton.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

What kind of treatment was this? I'm about to get a Sciton photofacial to treat my broken capillaries--I'm actually waiting for the anesthesia to kick in right now and am super nervous. The aesthetician (not a doctor, but in a doctor's office) mentioned is keen on treating the uneven pigmentation, but all I care about are the veins. I hope I'm doing the right thing!

How did it go?

Thank you for sharing your experience with the vein treatment.  Glad to hear you love the results.