Removal of Facial Lesion - Manhattan, NY

I am a colleague of Dr Steve Pearlman in Manhattan...

I am a colleague of Dr Steve Pearlman in Manhattan and had a visible telangiectasia (spider vein) on the my face (right where nose meets cheek). I asked him to remove it for me and he did a great job. It's been about 10 months now and there's absolutely no evidence of the original lesion or the work he did. I barely felt the anesthesia when he did it, but we was very gentle and comforting. I realize this is a "chip shot" for him as he is a very fine rhinoplasty and facelift surgeon, but he treated me great and I am always eager to send him anybody who is interested in facial rejuvenaton.

What kind of treatment was this? I'm about to get a Sciton photofacial to treat my broken capillaries--I'm actually waiting for the anesthesia to kick in right now and am super nervous. The aesthetician (not a doctor, but in a doctor's office) mentioned is keen on treating the uneven pigmentation, but all I care about are the veins. I hope I'm doing the right thing!

How did it go?

Thank you for sharing your experience with the vein treatment.  Glad to hear you love the results.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon