Learning Hospital Tummy Tuck Attachment - Manhattan, NY

This is an addition to a discussion that I had...

This is an addition to a discussion that I had started (in the TT forum) because I could not upload photos on my forum post. So my forum post is called "Anyone have any reviews about tummy tucks at teaching hospitals?".

Well I am 26 years old and I have a 7 year old daughter and a terrible stomach! I gained almost 100 pounds while I was pregnant and completely ruined my body. I decided to loose all of my weight but was left with saggy skin. So now that my daughter is 7 years old I decided to have a tummy tuck!

I had my tummy tuck yesterday morning at Lenox Hill Hospital and it was amazing. My surgeon was Dr. Parakh and I cant tell you how much I love that lady! The attendee was Dr. Vendemia who was also great. They were both very comforting and answered all of my questions. At Lenox Hill you can choose to stay in the hospital or at a hotel across the street. I had to stay in the hospital and EVERYONE was so kind and supportive. From the lady at the front desk to the transporters to the nurses. I mean everyone. I am sorry if this blog is a little weird I am taking percocet for the pain lol.

So I am going to post some before and after pictures only 2 for now but as the weeks go by I will add more. Thanks everyone!

May 24th 2012 was my surgery date.

May 24th 2012 was my surgery date.
Looking good!!
Jacobi medical center. That is a great price. Can I please have the phone number???

Hi ladies, I am doing very well with my recovery....

Hi ladies, I am doing very well with my recovery. I went back to work on Monday with one drain still in. it was a little hard and exhausting but not so bad now. Today I had my other drain taken out so I am drain free! Everything is healing great! I couldn't be happier with my results. I will try to post updated pictures tomorrow.
Thank you Amanda . @karen1023 I'm having on Aug 8 app at Lenox so you'll have yours b4 me Please let's keep in touch . Amanda is right the only phone operator nice was at Lenox. The rest act like you are asking for money.I read almost all post and so far I found the most helping reviews were from Amanda and Lesly (thank you girls). They inspired me and I called for app. At the same time I do not expect exact same result just bcuz we all have different body . I'll be happy to get closed to their result :)) Those girls A & L look awesome .
Has anyone had a consultation or TT @ NYEE???
yes...at NYEE and he told me I have to lose weight.

Hi everyone, just an update. This is week 4 post...

Hi everyone, just an update. This is week 4 post op and I am feeling great. I am still a swollen but not to bad anymore. I can finally sit up straight but if I do to many activities i will start to have to bend over a little bit but other then that I am feeling great! I just cant wait to go bathing suit shopping. Hope everyone else is doing good!
lol....i had changed my name I was Rosy913... I was the one that asked you to ask dr. parkah to see if they did the butt. I paid 11,000 for TT and bbl lipo of full back n flanks. then the morning if the surgery i wanted my inner thighs so everything was 11,750.00. which i found good for having it done in nyc. as for my boobs i need a lift because imma 38ddd.
Hi lovethyself...so u had ur surgery @ Lenox hill? I'm planning to get TT which includes the lipo of your entire ab area etc. I want to lipo my arms, braline on my back & get a bbl. like u I want to do my inner thighs/knees. How long did it take? What's the cost for an extra night @ hotel? Can u get pics done for cheaper? Sorry to throw all these questions @ u, I just want to get the most for my $. Thank u & I hope u are enjoying ur new look. Happy New Year!
AMANDA313 I FINALLY POSTED THE PICS

Hi ladies just an update. I am finally able to go...

Hi ladies just an update. I am finally able to go without my compression garmet however I feel like my stomach has become a bit swollen. My boss who is a dentist lol said that it's probably normal and itll go down. Does anyone know if this is normal? I just came back from California and finally wore a 2 piece for the first time in my life and it felt great! I went back to the gym yesterday and am about to go to the gym tonight also! I'll post a bikini pic from Cali also!
you look gorg!
Very nice, Glad you did it!
Wowzers!! You look absolutely amazing... My before stomach look quite like yours. Thinking about showing the doc your pics and asking how close can he get to that!? Lol

Update almost 2 years later

Hi everyone sorry I haven't updated this in years but I just wanted to say that life is great! Having a tummy tuck was the best decision I could of made. I wore a belly shirt out for the first time the other night and it felt great! people were telling me how great I look. There is no price for self confidence so if you feel like you need a tummy tuck of breast lift or implants or anything else to make YOURSELF feel better about YOURSELF… GO FOR IT! you only live once so why live your life not feeling good about yourself! good luck to you all :)

Recent pictures

Heres some recent pictures of me in my belly shirt!
Wow ! You look super sexy ! You go girl !!
Did you have lipo with the tummy tuck? Lenox Hill said they weren't going to do very much lipo
No, I didn't do. I never had lipo. Later when I went to get rid of my Dogs Ears I got a quote for lipo of my upper back, it wasn't at all expensive. Like $1200.
Dr. Parakh

Everything was wonderful. I cant tell you how smoothly things ran. I thought that because I was going to a teaching hospital that things would be hectic and I would be waiting around for a while but that wasnt the case at all. My surgery was for 7:30am and I went into the operating room at 7:25am. Everyone was very comforting and nice.