Mother Nature's Skills and Artistry! -Manhattan, NY

Dr. Halaas is a dream come true for us who are...

Hey there just checking in for an update, it's great that your experience was a positive one, do you have any before and after pictures you are willing to share with us?
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Online google. Dr. Halaas is a dream come true for us who are concerned about hair loss, and her staff are like angles. I had absolutely nothing to worry about as they all are very nurturing and conscientious. They gave me the best advice as to how to go about the procedure as a patient during surgery. This was my first time seeing Dr Halaas, and my first impression upon meeting her for a consultation was that she is very down to earth, caring, a great listener and very interested in my concerns. She explained to me exactly what my options were, what to expect; she made sure she answered all my questions. As a guy concerned about my hair because of the line of work I am in and generally wanted to look my age, she made me feel very comfortable and completely at ease. Her staff impressed me by how experienced they were. They made the experience very relaxing and comfortable and made sure I got home ok. It was like I had my family members taking care of me. I am extremely grateful for that, it's hard to find an ideal situation like that with a doctor and her staff. She is by far the best experience I've ever had with any doctor. I had one hair procedure before with another doctor but I chose Dr. Halaas for my second because she made me feel at ease, she is the best and had great reviews. I took a chance and I'm extremely glad I did with her because she made my hair look natural and as awesome as it did as a teenager. She's a dream and my results are also a dream. I am extremely grateful to her and her staff. I wholeheartedly recommend her. If you are a male looking for a hair surgeon and reading this, you HAVE FOUND your doctor. You will be happy you consulted her!