Extremely Rounder Lower Face After Buccal Fat Removal - Manhattan, NY

Firstly i was not going to write a review until...

Firstly i was not going to write a review until the healing process was through but its been over 2months since i removed my buccal fat and its been a traumatic period. Its not working out for me my lower face is extremely rounder and fatter than before and im not swollen im scared that this will remain even after 6months im optimistic but each time i look in the mirror i see a rounder face and to make matters worse im getting bulges at each side of my jaw as big as a ball as if i have something stored in my mouth its taking a toll On me mentally because physically i wasnt like that hopefully this is just one of the process that will fade...will love to atleast hear from someone who have had this procedure and how was the healing process....?

I'm glad you decided to start a review now. It's really helpful to get support from the rest of the community. You're not alone in this. *hugs*

What has your doctor said about the roundness on your lower face?
He didnt say a thing he is waiting for december which will make it 6months

its now over 3months

Extremely dissappointed, unhappy and completely stressed out about the aftermath of my surgery its just getting worse on the leftside causing my face to look uneven i know that the leftside is sunken and looks wierd i cant help but to cry when i see myself in the mirror this is causing me alot of pain. Im booked to see my doctor on wednesday hopefully this can be fixed and i also have appointments with other doctors for them to explain to me what has happened. I posted pics which shows how the left side has merged with the double chin how saggy it looks and look clearly and you will see a long line running from my ear to my chin and how dark the area is...

Radio frequency treatments along the jawline and under the chin will help - I did some for myself at home. See here for what you can use: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=copper+rod&_sop=15&_from=R40|R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrf+&_nkw=rf+&_sacat=26395 and http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hand-Held-Vibrational-Monopolar-RF-Radio-Frequency-Skin-Tighten-Wrinkle-Patches-/181423253261?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item2a3dab270d
is the line in the photo you're talking about your cheek bone?
No thats a different line the line thats in my face that worries me is so ridiculously huge and obvious its crazy
Dr. J

The doctor is professional and outspoken