Had my Consultation with Dr. Schulman - Manhattan, NY

I am 25 with a very small frame of 5 feet and 118...

I am 25 with a very small frame of 5 feet and 118 pounds. I am a classic case of "skinny fat", with no fat to speak of anywhere except my tummy. I never wear fitted clothing because I literally look like I am 3 months with child. I have always been ashamed of it. I work out and I live a very active lifestyle commuting from PA to NYC for school at FIT. My bottom is nonexistent and I have wanted to do something about it for a long time, but implants did not seem practical for me. I have met with Dr. Schulman and he was almost ready to suggest that I appeared too thin for this procedure... and then he saw my stomach haha, and said if he took ALL my fat, we could get a natural result, which is what I am looking for. I know he is the BBL Doc of ny, but I have to admit I have seen results I like more from other drs. So I am a bit nervous if he will carry out the desired results I am looking for. I will add pictures and I appreciate any input or advice.

More photos of how unbalanced my shape is.

Reading more reviews about the lipo part of the BBL process. really consier how my stomach will heal after lipo. If it doesn't look flat and smooth, i would rather not do it at all and just deal with my pudgy-ness. Really worried about a lot of complications. I am 25 so maybe my skin will bounce back and tighten up? I don't know. I might ask the doctor more about the lipo part of BBL.

Helpful in understanding shapes!

Thought this was helpful in describing what you want to your doc. but apparently the onion is not attainable through surgery? i think i disagree, i have seem some great results on this site. Still debating which doctor right now, or when i will have the chance to do it.

Noticing certain shapes get better BBL results than others, how do I help determine if I will?

So I have gained some extra weight merely due to the stress of life right now but it got me thinking about when I book my BBL if it will help or hurt my results. The extra 8 pounds feels like its mostly on my stomach and boobs, but i do feel a bit more full in the bottom (only a tiny bit). I have been making time to exercise but I have been stress eating too!

Been watching the Carrie Diaries lately and I can't get over Annasophia Robb's bubble butt. I think she is my new wish pic for the results I hope for (which I doubt I can achieve since she is so curvy). Anyways waiting for May to roll around so I can be done with school and book my surgery!

xx's and ooo's

B*

Wish pics

Dr. Schulman

When is your sx
your pics are SO ME!! so will you stick to Dr. S? have u thought about others? if so, who? thanks!!
I am going to stick with Dr. S, I just have to save until I can book the surgery. He is the priciest but he does solid work!
Hope you find the doc you believe will deliver what you want. Dr. S has been consistent in his results from what I've seen of his patients on this site. When I had my consult w/him he was honest with me about what was achievable and what wasn't. Go for what will make you happy with whatever doc you feel is best. I'm sure you're checking out their credentials, etc. best wishes to you on your journey!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate that. I am nervous and excited to take this step but I am trying to remain hopeful!
Please do remain hopeful. Yes, it is surgery but I'm sure you'll make a well informed decision. If this is something you've wanted then don't anxiety or fear deter from your hearts desire :-)
Good luck!! I just had my sx with dr schulman on the 17th!
I understand your concern . I m 33 and I look exactly like u look . I m 3 months post op and to be quite honest I m content at the fact that my waist is super small but my stomach area is healing soooooooooo slow . Still have bumps , wrinkles and it just does not look normal just yet . Do not want to discourage you ., but this has def been a commitment . I m wearing compression 23 hours a day , massages ultrasound and very little change . I m praying to god it goes away . I don't hv children so don't understand why my results are not as smooth .
Your in great hands! Best wishes!
If you have good elasticity, your tummy should bounce back from what I've seen but I'm not the doc. He could def tell you what to expect since he is so experienced in this. I scheduled my surgery for Nov.5th. One month away!!! He said I will have hanging skin on mine but I have 3 kids & plenty of stretch marks so I expected that. After my first baby, My tummy bounced back! I even gained 15 lbs more than I should have. Everyone is different though.
I looked at some of Dr S pics for abdomen lipo but didn't see a noticeable difference. I need aggressive lipo on my stomach so I'm alittle worry about results. Have u noticed that?
Im anxious
Welcome and congratulations to u! Great choice! He will give u EXACTLY WHAT U WANT!!!
Keep me posted when is your surg
I haven't booked it yet, sadly! Still trying to come up with the money haha!
Welcome hun! I've been checking Dr.Schulman out.I'm still discerning... However he has performed & given some awesome results!!! I'm thinking he's well worth the cash he charges! Blessings on your journey;)
Oh & I'm on the smaller side too.
Thanks so much! I am probably going to stick with Schulman manly because I know he is trusted and safe and closest to where I live. I pray that I get what I am looking for. My biggest fear is looking unnatural.
You're welcome sis;) His results look very natural, in my opinion anyway. Big or small,I like what I've seen. A very sweet lady on here ( Booty4Real) with INCREDIBLE results I may add, suggested a couple RS sisters close to height/weight for me to check out - Here are their names - Highhopes1, Eilson, & BBLDollie.
Wow thanks so much for tip! I really love Eilson's results! That is pretty much what I am hoping for. I really appreciate all the info. I'm still in the early stages of my journey! :D
You're welcome! I'm glad to share any helpful info I can ;)
You should look into dr duran I had a consultation with Miami too surgeon n my quote was 13000 I was like no way so I'm going to duran