Just Got my Bbl! - Manhattan, NY

Soo dec. 13 2011 early in the morning I got it...

Soo dec. 13 2011 early in the morning I got it done finally. Im kinda in pain, and really sore.. Plus this morning was the first time I ate, if u wanna call it that, I had a small piece of papaya n a couple sips of water. Im on vicodin and antibiotics.. Now its day 2.. Still so tired n keep fallin asleep. Ive been layin on my tummy the whole time except when I have to pee or throw up. Blahh... Not too sure abt the results yet, way too early, but I do see a lil hipss which I def lacked. Ill post pics soon, wen im able to walk right! Lol.

Hi ladies I hope everything is ok n are healing great,if ya went through with it, I'm going for my 1st consultation, so are ya happy with the results?
Hi hoping for a booty, he told me about 400cc each. Which is fine with me, I have a little booty I just want to shape it and add a little humph to it, lol I also have butt indentation which honestly is my main concern. Originally I was scheduled for feb 16 but I had to rescheduled for march 15. I share your concern though I wish there were more pics. You can ask anela how many he has done.
@jellyely I had two consults with Dr F as well for tummy tuck and butt lift. Did he say how much fat he could transfer; he told me 500cc in each cheek. I really like him but I just haven't seen much bbl on this website from him. One girlfriend of mine had breast augmentation and another friend had butt implants done - they both love their results. One is an RN and she really loved his work.. My dilemma is choosing Dr Francis b/c of his great work on my friends or choosing Dr Salama in Miami b/c he really makes some nice booties and his current special. Just wanted maybe UR feedback.

@kush.....still anxiously waiting your pics..hope your healing nicely!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Since it just happened, I cant say yet abt aftercare, I go in tomorrow though, n keep posting. Buttt, although I didnt see him that much, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing and answered anything I asked. His entire staff is very friendly and they try to make you as comfortable aspossible.. Plus its very clean in there. :)