Dr. Yañez at Jerusalem Hospital Annex in Mexico.

Ok I'm loving his aggressiveness with the lipo,...

Ok I'm loving his aggressiveness with the lipo, clearly he's giving out banging bodies but does the transferred fat live? I'm reading that fat transferred by means of smart lipo is dead already and will always reabsorb. Has anyone used him on here??? His YouTube videos make me want to lean toward him more and more, but I do t want to waste my $$$. He's up there In pride. The Pro to using him is minimal downtime. I would only have to stay in NYC area for 2 days as opposed to elsewhere for 12 days. Also results are seen immediately because of his skin tightening technique flat tummy and small waste :-).... I JUST NEED TO KNOW, does the ASS stay or go lol...

Decisions, decisions

Decisions, decisions

Just receives this email from my previous Mexican...

Just receives this email from my previous Mexican surgeon... FOR BBL AND BREAST LIFT SPECIAL $5995.00

Good Afternoon Kim,

Happy Friday. Thank you for your interest in having Breast Lift and Lipo surgery with us. We do other types of cosmetic procedures, so if you would like info on something else, please let us know. The next step is for you to complete your Patient History form, by clicking this link:

We have been a surgery center for 20 years. Our surgeon is Dr. Yañez at Jerusalem Hospital Annex in Mexico. Dr. Yañez is one of the most experienced and leading cosmetic surgeons in the world. At the bottom of this email, you'll find more information about our surgeon, our hospital, your itinerary, links to testimonials from previous patients, and more. Please be in touch with us and ask us any questions you may have as you prepare for your surgery. We will be more than welcome to provide you with all the information to help you make the best decision.

Below you will find details about our Breast Lift and Lipo package. You will see that there are no hidden fees and everything is clearly explained for your convenience.

Please complete your Patient History form right away so we can have it reviewed by our surgeon for surgical clearance, by clicking this link:

1 night in our hospital and the remaining nights at the lovely Hotel Ticuan.
Hospital Fees.
Surgeons Fees.
Anesthesiologist Fees.
Antibiotics and pain medicine during your recovery.
24 hour telephone care for question and concerns.
Sight seeing and shopping if you're feeling up to it.

Here are a list of hotels so that you can compare their rates and availability, and pick one that you like:
Best Western - 555 West Ash Street, San Diego, CA 92101 Phone: 619-233-7500
Hampton Inn - 1531 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101 Phone: 619-233-8408
La Quinta - 2380 Moore Street, San Diego, CA 92110 Phone: 619-291-9100
Roadway Inn - 719 Ash Street, San Diego, CA, 92101 Phone: 619-232-2525

This one night in a hotel and your airfare to fly into San Diego are not included in our price, they are the only expenses we don't include.

The morning of your surgery, you'll take the hotel's free airport shuttle back to the airport and our driver will pick you up at the Jet Blue Terminal at 9 am. From there, our driver will drive you to our surgery center. It's only about a 20 minute drive. You will have surgery later that day and then spend one night in Jerusalem Hospital Annex, and then your remaining nights at Hotel Ticuan. On your last day, our driver will drive you back to the San Diego airport for your flight home. Please make your return flight for after 12 noon to allow us enough time to get you to the airport and through customs in time. We would be happy to go over this itinerary with you on the phone or over email, whichever you prefer.

If you are coming alone, we will pay for your stay at the beautiful Hotel Ticuan. You will share a room with other single patients. If you wish to have a private room, the price is $55 per night. If you are bringing a guest, you will be required to stay with your guest at Hotel Ticuan at your expense. Your food and beverages are included, but your guest(s) (if any) will be required to get their own meals at their expense. You will be provided with your post-op nutrition and dietary needs by us as part of your surgery package. Medical staff has a room 24/7 and is always there for patients in room #109. This hotel is rated the #1 hotel in the area by TripAdvisor. Our staff will drive you for your post-op medical treatments, and staff will also drive you from there when its time to take you back to the airport. No prior reservations are required by this hotel for our patients. There is a wonderful restaurant in the lobby as well as many local eating establishments. The hotel is lovely and is located in the heart of downtown and you may see their photo gallery at HotelTicuan.com. If you are planning on bringing a guest, please know that all guests must be 18 years old or older.

Dr. Yañez has a beautiful state of the art medical facility and has a mortality rate of 0% and an infection rate of less than 1%. Dr. Yañez has performed thousands of procedures and is among the best and most experienced plastic surgeons in the world.

Here are some more helpful links:
Patient testimonials, updated daily: http://www.weightlossagents.com/testimonials
Photo gallery of Jerusalem Hospital Annex: http://www.weightlossagents.com/annex.php
Jerusalem Hospital Medical Tourism Certification: http://www.weightlossagents.com/health-without-borders.php
Videos of the facility and patient testimonials on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hospitaljerusalem

Just got clarification... Bbl alone is 3995 Right...

Just got clarification... Bbl alone is 3995
Right now we're offering the Butt Lift package for only $3995 USD. This allows the opportunity to have this procedure to almost everyone in need. It would be an honor for us to extend this offer to you as well. Contact us right away to reserve your surgery date, as the demand for surgery at this special price is high, and our calendar does fill up fast.

No offense OK haven't tried this doctor "yet" but I would like to put out there that not all Dr.s who are certified surgeons really do a good job. Sometimes those who aren't certified do a much better job than those who are...like getting our hair done..I've been salons who beauticians have licenses and done messed and cut the hell out of my hair..think about it.
Just got this email from the Dr that dud my gastric sleeve in Mexico... Right now we're offering the Breast Lift and Lipo package for only $5990 USD. This allows the opportunity to have this procedure to almost everyone in need. It would be an honor for us to extend this offer to you as well. Contact us right away to reserve your surgery date, as the demand for surgery at this special price is high, and our calendar does fill up fast. What's Included? Everything for your surgery is included in the price. You will need to pay for your airfare and one night stay in a hotel in San Diego. You will need a valid passport. All ground transportation. We will pick you up in San Diego, and we will drive you back to the San Diego airport to fly home after you recover. Pre-Operatory Tests: EKG, X-Ray, Blood tests, etc., are all included in your price. 1 night in our hospital and the remaining nights at the lovely Hotel Ticuan. Hospital Fees. Surgeons Fees. Anesthesiologist Fees. Antibiotics and pain medicine during your recovery. 24 hour telephone care for question and concerns. Sight seeing and shopping if you're feeling up to it. You will fly into San Diego, California the night before your surgery and stay there overnight to be ready early the next morning for your journey with us.... Hmmmmm
I originally Booked BBL with Dr. Salama, but cancelled it. Truthfully, I haven't seen him do banging results on darkskin girls and that concerned me bc I am darkskin. Maybe it is in my head, but I don't think so. Although I want a DONK, i just opted for liposuction with Dr. Shahine. I am a big girl, but very cute in the face. I am really hoping that he gives me the shape I am paying for. When I did the consultation, I met with his coordinator who brief me on the entire process. Afterwards, Dr. Shahine came into the office examine my fat - and let me know i am going to give him a two day procedure. I spoke with him on the phone numerous times and sent him pics before I went into the office. Good Luck on your journey
Good luck to you as well! Why is it going to be a 2 day procedure? Well I've been following "client312" and she's 1 of only 2 legitimate postings. There's another posting that suspect which shows the immediate post op pics but no before and after... I feel as though if you can take the time off to go to Salama, then do it because he's aggressive with the lipo and sculpting, and can give a donk. Shahine on the other hand will give you a donk post op, but it will reabsored. Resulting in a "round 2 with Salama" lol. I really want to go to Salama, he'll ill even go to Campos (I've done Mexican surgery before, not a bad experience), but I can take the time off that's needed, so that's what pulls me to shahine cause is only be gone 3 days max. As I write this my thought process redirects me back to Campos... Lol maybe he can write me a dr note for PTO from work... One can dream :-)
He was one of the docs that I consulted with and to be totally honest I crossed him off the list immediately. He didn't have enough courtesy to even see me during a consult! His secretary did the consult and she told me that I would meet him at the time of surgery. Seriously? Who does he think he is? And it would be done with me awake? No way, no how. I am so glad I didn't book because as I researched more I learned that he is not even a plastic surgeon and he is a gynecoolgist and does his surgeries in the middle of the night. So shady. I found another doctor who was everything I was looking for so it turned out great for me. I am glad you got a result you are happy with.
Thank you for this review. It does appear that "something in the milk ain't clean".
Yeah I did find that odd that I didn't meet with the doctor for consult. I've had other procedures and I have always seen the doctor who is performing my surgery first. I also realized he's not board certified either. I took my chances bc he's practice for several years a s I've seen the pics although results may not be as shown Right after surgery. As I later learned. There was a lot of red flags for me but I put a down payment I knew I wasn't going to get back :0(. Good thing is that he does second procedure for free to make adjustments for the ideal body.
Client312, your review was spot on and 1 of 2 of the only genuine reviews for this Dr. On here. I absolutely admire his results that he displays immediately after but no long term results are displayed by him. I also am pro him because the actual "down time" is a lot less time then the traditional BBL procedures. I am out if town and can't take 3 weeks off anytime soon. He told me I would only have to be there for 3 days. Still on the fence
So he does a second procedure for free if your not satisfied?
I don't know. I been satisfied.
Some people are private and don't want to share their results. I had a BBL and I was in pain the first 3 days then I was walking around fine. I had a lot of swelling. It went down around the 3rd & 4 week.
Yes. I know two people that did it free
It's expensive but the down time is great!!!
I'm coming for out of town, so the cost of traditional BBL + 2.5 weeks hotel stay+ misc incidentals = a lot more than what he's asking lol. I think imma roll with him
He's a great doctor. Tell him your a friend of mines. My name is Maribel.
Sure will, thanks .. Btw, are u posting any pics from after the surgery?
U dont need 2.5 weeks of down time for this procedure unless u plan to vacation afterwards.
I've had work done and I have referred my friends & family who also use him.
I'm still semi-convinced. Outside of the few reviews here (
I'm still semi-convinced. Outside of the few reviews here (
Just do your research on him. Go to you tube go to his FB.
I had a BBL with Dr. Shahine. I love my Ass!!! He know how to give women curves. He has a gift.
What do u suggest I eat to keep my ass fat after surgery and if I eat like a pig wouldn't I gain weight back in the areas I just had surgery
@Twin108 - Anytime you do a fat transfer/ BBL you have to eat a lot after the surgery, if you don't eat your body will reject the fat. Dr Shahine tells you to eat a lot. You will not gain weight in areas you had lipo.
Did u wear a compression suit if so which one