Dr. Yañez at Jerusalem Hospital Annex in Mexico.

Ok I'm loving his aggressiveness with the lipo,...

Ok I'm loving his aggressiveness with the lipo, clearly he's giving out banging bodies but does the transferred fat live? I'm reading that fat transferred by means of smart lipo is dead already and will always reabsorb. Has anyone used him on here??? His YouTube videos make me want to lean toward him more and more, but I do t want to waste my $$$. He's up there In pride. The Pro to using him is minimal downtime. I would only have to stay in NYC area for 2 days as opposed to elsewhere for 12 days. Also results are seen immediately because of his skin tightening technique flat tummy and small waste :-).... I JUST NEED TO KNOW, does the ASS stay or go lol...

Decisions, decisions

Decisions, decisions

Just got clarification... Bbl alone is 3995 Right...

Just got clarification... Bbl alone is 3995
Right now we're offering the Butt Lift package for only $3995 USD. This allows the opportunity to have this procedure to almost everyone in need. It would be an honor for us to extend this offer to you as well. Contact us right away to reserve your surgery date, as the demand for surgery at this special price is high, and our calendar does fill up fast.
We have been a surgery center for 20 years. Our surgeon is Dr. Yañez at Jerusalem Hospital Annex in Mexico.

No offense OK haven't tried this doctor "yet" but I would like to put out there that not all Dr.s who are certified surgeons really do a good job. Sometimes those who aren't certified do a much better job than those who are...like getting our hair done..I've been salons who beauticians have licenses and done messed and cut the hell out of my hair..think about it.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I originally Booked BBL with Dr. Salama, but cancelled it. Truthfully, I haven't seen him do banging results on darkskin girls and that concerned me bc I am darkskin. Maybe it is in my head, but I don't think so. Although I want a DONK, i just opted for liposuction with Dr. Shahine. I am a big girl, but very cute in the face. I am really hoping that he gives me the shape I am paying for. When I did the consultation, I met with his coordinator who brief me on the entire process. Afterwards, Dr. Shahine came into the office examine my fat - and let me know i am going to give him a two day procedure. I spoke with him on the phone numerous times and sent him pics before I went into the office. Good Luck on your journey
Good luck to you as well! Why is it going to be a 2 day procedure? Well I've been following "client312" and she's 1 of only 2 legitimate postings. There's another posting that suspect which shows the immediate post op pics but no before and after... I feel as though if you can take the time off to go to Salama, then do it because he's aggressive with the lipo and sculpting, and can give a donk. Shahine on the other hand will give you a donk post op, but it will reabsored. Resulting in a "round 2 with Salama" lol. I really want to go to Salama, he'll ill even go to Campos (I've done Mexican surgery before, not a bad experience), but I can take the time off that's needed, so that's what pulls me to shahine cause is only be gone 3 days max. As I write this my thought process redirects me back to Campos... Lol maybe he can write me a dr note for PTO from work... One can dream :-)
He was one of the docs that I consulted with and to be totally honest I crossed him off the list immediately. He didn't have enough courtesy to even see me during a consult! His secretary did the consult and she told me that I would meet him at the time of surgery. Seriously? Who does he think he is? And it would be done with me awake? No way, no how. I am so glad I didn't book because as I researched more I learned that he is not even a plastic surgeon and he is a gynecoolgist and does his surgeries in the middle of the night. So shady. I found another doctor who was everything I was looking for so it turned out great for me. I am glad you got a result you are happy with.
Thank you for this review. It does appear that "something in the milk ain't clean".
Yeah I did find that odd that I didn't meet with the doctor for consult. I've had other procedures and I have always seen the doctor who is performing my surgery first. I also realized he's not board certified either. I took my chances bc he's practice for several years a s I've seen the pics although results may not be as shown Right after surgery. As I later learned. There was a lot of red flags for me but I put a down payment I knew I wasn't going to get back :0(. Good thing is that he does second procedure for free to make adjustments for the ideal body.
Client312, your review was spot on and 1 of 2 of the only genuine reviews for this Dr. On here. I absolutely admire his results that he displays immediately after but no long term results are displayed by him. I also am pro him because the actual "down time" is a lot less time then the traditional BBL procedures. I am out if town and can't take 3 weeks off anytime soon. He told me I would only have to be there for 3 days. Still on the fence
So he does a second procedure for free if your not satisfied?
I don't know. I been satisfied.
Some people are private and don't want to share their results. I had a BBL and I was in pain the first 3 days then I was walking around fine. I had a lot of swelling. It went down around the 3rd & 4 week.
Yes. I know two people that did it free
It's expensive but the down time is great!!!
I'm coming for out of town, so the cost of traditional BBL + 2.5 weeks hotel stay+ misc incidentals = a lot more than what he's asking lol. I think imma roll with him
He's a great doctor. Tell him your a friend of mines. My name is Maribel.
Sure will, thanks .. Btw, are u posting any pics from after the surgery?
U dont need 2.5 weeks of down time for this procedure unless u plan to vacation afterwards.
I've had work done and I have referred my friends & family who also use him.
I'm still semi-convinced. Outside of the few reviews here (
I'm still semi-convinced. Outside of the few reviews here (
Just do your research on him. Go to you tube go to his FB.
I had a BBL with Dr. Shahine. I love my Ass!!! He know how to give women curves. He has a gift.
What do u suggest I eat to keep my ass fat after surgery and if I eat like a pig wouldn't I gain weight back in the areas I just had surgery
@Twin108 - Anytime you do a fat transfer/ BBL you have to eat a lot after the surgery, if you don't eat your body will reject the fat. Dr Shahine tells you to eat a lot. You will not gain weight in areas you had lipo.
Did u wear a compression suit if so which one