A Brand New Life :) - Manhattan, NY

I was almost 250 pounds when I was 17. I finished...

I was almost 250 pounds when I was 17. I finished highschool and decided it was time to make some changes. Over about 2.5 years, I lost 90 pounds. I lost all the weight with clean eating and tons of exercise. Although it took a lot of dedication and will power, it was absolutely worth it. I now am able to focus on all the amazing things in life instead of spending all my time self loathing and depressed.
After losing the weight, I worked hard to tone by body.. However one place that i was still very self conscious about was my arms. The loose hanging skin from the weight loss was embarrassing and I was tired of always hiding in long sleeves. I was referred to Dr. Ryan Neinstein, and he was able to educate me into helping my decision to go ahead with an arm lift. Three weeks after my surgery, and I am very happy. Although still healing, I see a huge difference, and am excited to be able to wear all the cute dresses I want without hiding in my clothes. A healthy new body, and a great new attitude to go with it!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ryan Neinstein was very supportive every step of the way. From answering all my questions before the surgery, helping me get through the nerves right before the surgery, and walking me through steps towards a successful recovery, I was able to count on Dr.Neinstein throughout the entire process. I'll be forever grateful to him for helping me look and feel the way I wanted to.

Your arm looks smaller and nicer already. How are you doing now? Thanks for sharing and may you continue to heal.
Your arms look FANTASTIC!!! After losing 100 lbs, Dr. Neinstein did my complete body makeover....Lower body lift, breast and arm lift, as well as facial rejuvenation. His work is impeccable! Sometimes I really can't believe this is my body! I too will always be grateful to Dr. Neinstein!
Congrats on your new arms and a new youq Happy healing and a speedy recovery. I am happy you had a great result,i am just 14 or15 day post-op i lost count BB
you not youq i would love to see pics in a month thanks. take care
Hi, Congratulation for your weight loss. I reckon you must feel better and confident after loosing all that weight because I have been there. I have lost about 6 stones Hope you are aware of the fact that the op will leave a scar and personnally i thought about it and decided not to go for an arm lift nor a tummy tuck. i just can not bare the fact of having to look at such big scars. Should you go for it, please keep in touch and that would be brave