FFS? There Are Better Choices - Manchester, GB

I had surgery with Brian Musgrove for the purpose...

I had surgery with Brian Musgrove for the purpose ofFacial Feminisation. I am not very happy with the results. In my opinion, Mr Musgrove is a good surgeon, but WAY too conservative in his approach. All the procedures he carried out on me have been done with minimal effect! My brow-lift has smoothed my forehead but left my eyebrows in exactly the same position (I asked for them to be raised). My facelift smoothed my cheeks but still left 'hamster pouches' on the jaw-line. My lip-lift is barely noticeable. In all, little difference in the before and after photos! £10500 not well spent :-(
Brian Musgrove

Skilled, but too conservative. Won't admit revisions required.

Hi Cyberlaydee, I had a really good look at the before and after, and while the differences are subtle, I would totally have thought you 'male' before and 'female' afterwards. I think you're not quite happy because some beautification procedures weren't part of the work (perhaps jaw/jowl reduction and lip augmentation)? As I said to a transgender friend of mine: we both want to look like beautiful young women, but neither of us can, including me, as I'm a middle-aged woman. The standards of beauty are pretty hard to reach! But you do, absolutely, look feminine now.
I agree I had surgery by him and he ruined my face and havent got money to sue please avoid him at all costs
Hello everyone, my name is Vartan Mardirossian and I was extensively trained in the art of facial feminization surgery - in the last year I perfoemd more than 100 procedures with extensive facial reconstruction. I would be happy to set up a complimentary or skype consultation. My office is in Jupiter, Florida and the surgeires are performed partly in the office and part at the local hospital. My office number is +1-561-624-0900. I will add a skype account soon.
I also had surgery by brian Musgrove and made a complete mess of my right eye and like you wont admit hes done anything wrong even though have to hae more surgery now to put right his mess avoid him
I think you look good. Have you asked about a revision? Your eyes look really good, though, and your cheeks do look lifted.

I'm sorry you're not thrilled with your results, but thank you for sharing. How was your recovery?

Recovery was fine. Out and about shopping within a couple of days. Scars almost invisible now. Good quality work, just not feminising enough!
I have to agree with you. I made a huge mistake of using Musgrove in December 2004 he did a female to male procedure on a male to female who was intersexed. Basically had to go to Van Der Dussen in Belgium to sort the mess out costing me lots more money and a lot of pain. He is an idiot. Avoid
I tried to sue him as he made such a mess of my eye avoid him