FFS? There Are Better Choices - Manchester, GB

I had surgery with Brian Musgrove for the purpose...

I had surgery with Brian Musgrove for the purpose ofFacial Feminisation. I am not very happy with the results. In my opinion, Mr Musgrove is a good surgeon, but WAY too conservative in his approach. All the procedures he carried out on me have been done with minimal effect! My brow-lift has smoothed my forehead but left my eyebrows in exactly the same position (I asked for them to be raised). My facelift smoothed my cheeks but still left 'hamster pouches' on the jaw-line. My lip-lift is barely noticeable. In all, little difference in the before and after photos! £10500 not well spent :-(
Hi Cyberlaydee, I had a really good look at the before and after, and while the differences are subtle, I would totally have thought you 'male' before and 'female' afterwards. I think you're not quite happy because some beautification procedures weren't part of the work (perhaps jaw/jowl reduction and lip augmentation)? As I said to a transgender friend of mine: we both want to look like beautiful young women, but neither of us can, including me, as I'm a middle-aged woman. The standards of beauty are pretty hard to reach! But you do, absolutely, look feminine now.
I agree, it's a step forward but perhaps in your mind's eye you had something specific in mind? You could see Dr Nvdd in Antwerp. He is very good. Or, indeed, you can try a more local surgeon (not necessarily FFS, but someone who may work with FFS patients from time to time) with a good eye for procedures. Some work on the upper lip and maybe a mid face lift would help imo. Also, I love your story, innerbeauty, about you and your friend wanting to look like a beautiful young woman.
I agree I had surgery by him and he ruined my face and havent got money to sue please avoid him at all costs
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skilled, but too conservative. Won't admit revisions required.