Radiesse to Chin & Cheeks - Manassas, VA

Well I finally took the leap and committed to do...

Well I finally took the leap and committed to do something about my forever weak chin, and the fat loss in my cheeks following 50 pounds weight loss(and age at 46). I'm 3 hours post injection and absolutely LOVE it!

For the first time in my life I actually don't mind looking at my profile, it was just enough with 1 syringe to give my chin definition, projection and a little lift of the skin below my chin. For the cheeks my PS suggested 2 syringes (one on each side)but I requested to just share one between the two cheeks being a filler vigin. He agreed with the understanding that I wouldn't complain if it wasn't as noticable in a short amount of time. I love it too, it was just enough to lift my cheeks and and pull up my nasolabial lines a little (which I plan to have done later),but will probably try 2 syringes there next time.

3 Hours post injection there is little pain or swelling, and no bruising present (although I realize that can change in the next 24 hours). I'll update if anything changes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Good bedside manner, explains the procedure, answers questions and makes suggestions but is willing to work with patient desires.

Hi BG,

can you please send me some before and after pics. I'm mostly interested in getting it done in my cheeks and nasolabial folds.

Have you had it done in your cheeks yet? How does it look? Did you experience pain and swelling?

thanks,

Thanks BG for the added info!

-Britt

There was some swelling, but it wasn't bad swelling, it was actually good swelling and I wish the final result had been like that. I still notice some improvement, but it was a lot more subtle when the swelling subsided. They say if you get it done regularly (not letting it go completely flat between treatments) that you have a better longer laster result, so I'm planning to redo both cheeks and chin at 9 months. I had some pictures up but decided that I wasn't really comfortable with that, as they can end up anywhere once they are posted online, so I took them down. But I would be happy to send you a couple of before and after pictures if you contact me through my profile with your e-mail address. Good luck!

BG, I live in Northern Virginia and I'm considering to see Dr. Bitar too. I have sunken cheeks. I don't see lots of doctors having experience with sunken cheeks. Did Dr. Britar do something to your cheeks or just chin? Can I see your before and after pictures? Thank you very much in advance.

Hi I read your review and am considering getting some radiesse injected for my weak chin. How are the results now ? if you have any before and after pics of your chin to post it would be very helpful for me. Was there any swelling from this procedure? Thanks for your help!!

Hi BG,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. I'm so glad it all worked out for you. And major congrats on the weight loss that's great. Did you have any pain or downtime from your procedure? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt