Radiesse to Chin & Cheeks - Manassas, VA

Well I finally took the leap and committed to do...

Well I finally took the leap and committed to do something about my forever weak chin, and the fat loss in my cheeks following 50 pounds weight loss(and age at 46). I'm 3 hours post injection and absolutely LOVE it!

For the first time in my life I actually don't mind looking at my profile, it was just enough with 1 syringe to give my chin definition, projection and a little lift of the skin below my chin. For the cheeks my PS suggested 2 syringes (one on each side)but I requested to just share one between the two cheeks being a filler vigin. He agreed with the understanding that I wouldn't complain if it wasn't as noticable in a short amount of time. I love it too, it was just enough to lift my cheeks and and pull up my nasolabial lines a little (which I plan to have done later),but will probably try 2 syringes there next time.

3 Hours post injection there is little pain or swelling, and no bruising present (although I realize that can change in the next 24 hours). I'll update if anything changes.

Hi BG,

can you please send me some before and after pics. I'm mostly interested in getting it done in my cheeks and nasolabial folds.

Have you had it done in your cheeks yet? How does it look? Did you experience pain and swelling?

thanks,

Thanks BG for the added info!

-Britt

There was some swelling, but it wasn't bad swelling, it was actually good swelling and I wish the final result had been like that. I still notice some improvement, but it was a lot more subtle when the swelling subsided. They say if you get it done regularly (not letting it go completely flat between treatments) that you have a better longer laster result, so I'm planning to redo both cheeks and chin at 9 months. I had some pictures up but decided that I wasn't really comfortable with that, as they can end up anywhere once they are posted online, so I took them down. But I would be happy to send you a couple of before and after pictures if you contact me through my profile with your e-mail address. Good luck!
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Good bedside manner, explains the procedure, answers questions and makes suggestions but is willing to work with patient desires.