67 Years Old, Frown Lines and Horizontal Forehead Lines - Mammoth Lakes, CA

I have been getting Botox for 10 years. I had it...

I have been getting Botox for 10 years. I had it done between brows and across forehead, 50 units, twice a year. I love the results, it lasts a long time and I have a nice smooth forehead, no frown lines. It is important to go to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. I pay $9 per unit. No bruising or discomfort after procedure. I am very happy with results after 3 days.

Picture age 67

Another pic

This shows my forehead better
Central Valley Plastic Surgeon

Very pleasant doctor, Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, quick, painless and he does not try to over sell

You look great at 67. Do you have before pics? Thank You Bella
You look wonderful., love my botox!
Have you noticed any new wrinkles during the yrs or just the same ones you were trying to protect? Did your wrinkles become less noticeable during the yrs? Many thx.
I've also been receiving botox for over 10 years. no problems with drooping. and I need less now than when I First started. took about 5 years before I really noticed I Need less. I get it forehead every 6 months but around eyes an bunny lines on nose [ some call them wolf lines] every 4 months. I started out every 3 months. I Love my botox. I'm 69 and everone thinks I'm in my 50's
Have you noticed any eyelid drooping or anything else like that after doing botox for 10 years?  I'm just curious if you've noticed any downside to doing botox for so long since most of the reviews are first timers or people who have only been using botox for a year or two.  Any insight you have is greatly appreciated :)

I have had no drooping in 10 years, no side effects at all. I use it twice a year.
Thanks for answering :)
Twice a year is great- I had some injected a few weeks ago and am hoping I can get away with twice a year, too.