Have Any Males Undergone Fat Grafting to Buttocks, Brazilian Butt Lift?

Just divorced male with a bad back and knees can...

Just divorced male with a bad back and knees can no longer work out legs/glutes. I am getting liposuction with fat grafting to buttocks because I am still actively bodybuilding but my buttocks are disappearing. Would love to hear from any other males (or females) who have undergone this procedure and have advice.

Has anyone had fat grafting to the face during...

Has anyone had fat grafting to the face during their BBL? I was also interested in abdominal etching while my stomch was getting lipo. Do any doctors do this? Sort of like a "mommy makeover" but for a dad. Might be a great marketing idea for a doctor who is wanting to increase the number of his male patients.

Still trying to find a Dr. that can do a really...

Still trying to find a Dr. that can do a really big BBL on a guy, great lipo, ab sculpting, and fat transfer to the face at the same time.

Info For Males Considering A BBL

I started this BBL journey two years ago. I have always wanted a big butt. For decades I have done squats and lunges til my knees were shot and my glutes would still never grow. Two years ago I contacted several plastic surgeons who told me that I needed to gain more fat for a BBL. Gaining weight has always been extremely difficult for me. It took me two years to goin 30 lbs. Finally, I thought I am ready for the surgery! Several days ago I saw Dr. Jimmerson for the second time (he has always been amazing- would see me anytime I wanted). Unfortunately, like a lot of men, I gained the 30 lbs. underneath the muscles of my abdomen. I have a nice big pot belly now but the fat can not be accessed through liposuction. My back and waist do not have enough fat. At most he said he could put @ 400 cc in each cheek. To make matters worse, I should lose the 30 lbs. before the sugery as I don't need to have to lose 30 lbs. after the fat is injected in my buttocks. I was also told that this type of abdominal fat is tough to lose. Obviously I was extremely disappointed. I just wanted to add this story if there were any males out there that were considering the surgery and had a build like mine. I have also been told that I am not a good candidate for implants because there is too much muscle in what little buttocks I have and the implants would show. I am VERY, VERY THANKFUL that Dr. Jimmerson was honest with me about my expectations. Any other Dr. would have taken my money and left me with very little to show for it. His staff are so kind and accomodating- just love them.

I have had a tough time getting any doctor...

10 Jun 2013

• 3 months pre

I have had a tough time getting any doctor in the US to answer any of my inquiries about doing this procedure or something similar to it. Most of the doctors that did return my calls could only do lipo with fat grafting to one area. I guess no one here in the US does this type of procedure? Why not? What man would NOT want this done while he was getting lipo? It seems like doctors are missing abig portion of the cosmetic surgery market by omitting this procedure for men. Kind of a "daddy makeover" - a smaller waist, bigger pecs, a bubble butt, and a six pack all done at the same time. Dr. Campos answered all of my emails and questions within 24 hours. He has the procedure down to a science including preop care, transportation, post op care at an oceanfront resort, garments, and an english speaking, very efficient staff. I'll let you know how it goes.

After gaining 25 lbs for a fat transfer...

19 Feb 2014

• 5 months post

After gaining 25 lbs for a fat transfer I was told by Dr. Jimmerson and several other plastic surgeons that all that fat wasn't accessible since it was under abs, muscle and that a BBL would not work for me. I have since talked to more plastic surgeons and they have said that in males (and in females) that the transplanted fat is easily lost if you work out. I have read so many reviews of women who shelled out $10,000 for a BBL and now want implants after two years because the fat is gone. I have lost the fat (see pic) and would never entertain the thought of a BBL again. I would still like to get implants but still reading so many reports of guys having to have their implants removed after several years because of infections. Love to talk to guys who have had their implants (butt and pecs) long term.

undecided

RealSelf

Hi there, I am a male who has had a BBL, you can find my review of the procedure through my profile. Hope it's some help to you!
I've been wondering for a few years now about using saline injections into the muscle to expand the fascia. Theory: The fascia that encases every muscle prevents muscle growth. If Synthol works by expanding the fascia from the inside (injected into the muscle) wouldn't medical quality isotonic saline do the same? There is some evidence that Synthol is (VERY) dangerous however medical quality isotonic saline is incredibly safe to inject, even if you hit a vein it's safe. Isotonic saline is what is in the IV bag and that is put right into a vein. The major danger would be if an air bubble was injected into a vein which would be catastrophic and likely fatal BUT the goal would NOT be to inject into a vein but into the muscle itself AND bubbles are prevented by using a "drip" IV.
No one I know has ever gotten permanent growth via synthol- it basically goes back to the same size it was before injection. Saline pumpers have been injecting saline into their scrotum for decades. There is a lot of migration of saline into the penis. Whereas it can increase in size dramatically it is always temporary. The skin of the scrotum, however, stretches each time you inject with saline. I think you would go through an enormous amount of work for some saggy skin. You can also inject saline in between the layers of skin which results in some deep tissue death. A fissure opens up all the way to the surface of the skin. You cant close it - the tissue has to rot and the fissure stays open for months. The scar isn't pretty.
I'm looking into Sydney Coleman of New York city and Edwin Ishoo of Boston MA for fat grafting to the (male) pectorals and possibly the butt.
Did you have a silicone rejection experience?
Yes, sort of. The body doesn't actually "reject" silicone BUT I had jaw implants and they had to come out. I had a few signs of infection but no fever and blood tests came back twice showing no signs of infection soooo we're not really sure what happened. It was a 7 month ordeal with freakish swelling, lockjaw, pain, and drainage. Dr Coleman's peep quoted me $10,000 to $20,000 for fat transfer to the pecs by the way. LOL quite a range. Worth it if the fat establishes a blood supply and lasts "forever".
Maybe, if you never lose weight and don't ever work out your chest it MIGHT hold - is what Dr.'s are telling me. LOL. Sure, I'll plunk down $10,000 for "might"! Conversely, I have friends who have had medical grade silicone injected in their buttocks, chest, genitals by a plastic surgeon for 10 years plus with no problems except lumps that need to be dissolved with cortisone. One guy is 72 years old and his chest looks like a 28 year old bodybuilder. (Kind of strange looking when you see his face, LOL). Fat transfer seems to hold only for females who are not overly athletic and don't lose weight. Dr. Jimmerson told me that implants were the only way he would do me.
seriously??? Dammit. The fat dissipates if you work out? That blows big time. Reputable Docs are telling you this? damn damn damn damn >8{
Betty Pino died because of silicon injections into the butt, or rather the injected silicone hurt so she tried to have it removed. The wounds got infected and lead to sepsis which is deadly. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/betty-pino-autopsy_n_4096748.html
I have just the opposite issue, I've had weight loss and gain my whole life, not alot but 40 on 40 off, when I was younger, I couldn't gain weight, eating disorder to top it all off... Well my point is, I am a male 44 yrs old, BMI is about that of a woman my weight and height, I don't look like a woman, no boobs, have hair on chest so I know it's not hormonal, however, I have a big full but and hips. It doesn't cause me any problem fitting into pants or anything, it's not uncomfortable, but when I look in mirror, it's like I see a woman's butt. I was looking into lipomas, have a few fatty nodules so I ended up looking at lipoma of the hips, maybe that wast problem, it is a disease, but no, I can feel my glutes? Illiac crest, hips, and I know lipoma. There is none there, so lipo is out, I fact, my glutes are huge, not pain full, but when I "flex" them, they are all muscle. Do I just have a big butt? Anyone? This is actually a really question.
please keep us posted.. I am a fan of Dr Campos and Id love to see your results.. Good luck!
To AllieGB . I work out 6 times a week and was no where near overweight. Matter of fact I gained weight for the procedure. I did squats. Deadlifts .lunges but could.notform my glutes..I was not seeking a "girl" butt I only wanted to look nice in my clothes. I can sit in 36 hours .Thank God..That has been the worst part of the entire surgery
Allie: I work out 6 days a week and have a six pack. See comment photo. I gained weight only for a BBL and fat grafting to pecs and glutes (where lots of bodybuilders have trouble gaining size due to the low percentage of bodyfat). It is an extremely simplistic criticism that men who want any type of plastic surgery to their body should just work out more.
Women have tummy tucks because their skin has been stretched by pregnancy (and sometimes weight loss) and have muscle separation. As you obviously don't have any of those, I respectfully ask, couldn't you resolve your issues with healthy eating and gym work? My ex husband was about your size and he joined Weight Watchers and the gym and ended up with a 30 inch waist and 42 chest and a very nice, muscular bum. It's much easier for males to lose weight and create muscle, certainly cheaper and safer too! Best of luck.
How muscles grow, IF they grow, and the shape they take when they grow is genetic. Many people hammer away at certain muscles to no avail while some people can develop those muscles effortlessly. This is very much the case for the glutes. A LOT of bodybuilders have a difficult time developing calves whereas other people, it's not a problem. The same goes for the butt or any muscle at all for that matter. SO, what works for one person is NOT going to work for another I'm afraid.
I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, and I apologise if I did so. I was only speaking from personal experience with my husband. He took up hockey and found that great for building up his bottom. You've done well and you're looking great.
Yea I recently had it done and like you I.couldnt find much info related to men. I did fell a little uneasy at first with the consultations but quickly.got over it. Let me know.if I can provide some info. Today is.only pod 5 so.still.healing
would love to chat with you! tw122608@gmail.com. Hope you are healing well.
Hey Sir.....how is everything? did you have the surgery yet.....and how much is the price for this procedures?
Sorry to hear about your disappointment. That is one thing I love about Dr. Jimerson he is VERY honest! I have not met him yet but I can tell he is very honest, caring and ginuwine and I love that! Anyway, don't give up. Reasearch for alternatives. Good luck and best wishes to you!
ImprovingtheUSmale, I'm a male, & would like to improve my body also.... "Daddy-Makeover" great idea!! Could send me info....would like to get this done at the end of the year....will be following ur journey...
I wish things would have worked out for you. It is so very kind of you to share your story.
Al though it is disssapointing i agree! it must be a relief to have been informed why this procedure is not for u as suppose ro finding out thousands of dollars, pain, and possibly even more dissapointmentz, very honorable. . I value your review on ur experience with DR. J, if we could donate /transfer fat i would gain some weight and donate it to you ;-). thank u for sharing!
Sorry for the typos... (iPhone)
You are a sweetheart! Thanks!