Male Tummy Tuck - Toronto, ON

I did it for personal and medical reasons, but if...

I did it for personal and medical reasons, but if interested, drop your e mail here in reply to this comment and I will e mail back to you the exact reasons

For medical reason, I had to have male reconstructive surgeries ( implants and tummy tuck). I was looking around for several months online to find the best one I can go under his hand who is less destructive with best safe out come. I contacted at least 20 plastic surgeons in canada, USA, Argentine, Brazil, all of them have a good reviews. What make Dr.Marc special and trustable, is his quick reply to my e mail with professional advice,beside that, his artist background.he answered all the question in a proper manner and he also give me advice not to have some kind of procedure as it is not necessary in my case.

At this moment, I felt the honesty in his work, and he does  his job because he loves it not only because money. while most of others agreed to do any thing comes to my mind even if i really dont need it.

When I met him first time, one day before my surgery. He shoed the best bedside manner, and again spent a lot of time explaining his plan for surgery, and even he talk to me about alternative plans that sometimes need to be done while I am sedated to make me aware that things might change, so i wont wake up with an unexpected results or scars.

His office well organized and his staffs, namely laura and williams were really helpful and respectful and always making sure your are comfy while you waiting your turn, like 5 stars hotel.

On the day of surgery, the surgical center is in a different place, about 50Km away from his office, the staff there also amazing, after making his drawing he introduced me to the rest of the staffs and now under surgery.

After I woke up, believe me almost zero pain, as he uses a lot of numbness material inside your belly that make you pain free. he also left some drains to hasten the healing process.

Next day in Am I was up walking around on my legs, drinking coffee and having my breakfast without any pain.

He came around 8 am and helped me to put the garment on, and imagine what, because I am alone there, he left my stuffs on his shoulder and drove me back to the hotel room, once he saw me setting comfortable in my room, he them left.

Also, give me his personal cell phone and asked me to text him if i need any help.

Next day, I was worry about the amount of the fluids coming out from the drains and i texted him my worries. As I mentioned, his office 50 KM away from the surgical center and the hotel I stayed in close to the center not to his office. he drove all the way back and forth to make sure I am ok and he did not charge me 1 cent for that, not a lot who does that, right?

this my 7 post surgery day, again little pain, good results so far, very clean wound, no leakage or blood coming from around the drains or oozing from the wound, that why i called him a less tissue destructive doctor.

Overall, he deals with his patient as a family member and not just a client who he makes money from.

His prices were slightly higher than the other quotations i got, but I think it worth it, as I am sure no Dr out there will deal with you in such way.

If you ever consider having reconstructive or plastic surgery, please be careful in choosing your Dr. Look around, talk to all of them, but always consider Dr.Marc to be number one in your list.

this is an honest interview, I never met or knew Dr Marc before, and I first knew him from google, thats my own personal experience, but different people have different experiences, but read all the reviews before you make your decision.

If i need another surgery or if any of my family or friends, I will definitely recommends him

I would like just to add an update my review...

I would like just to add an update my review.

As the site ask you to choose the procedure as a mandatory requirement. I could not find the option of Multiple procedures, so i selected Tummy tuck.

But the price i was charged (22,000.00 CAD ) was not for tummy tuck only, actually it was for 3 procedures, namely; tummy tuck, 2 pec implants.
I think Dr. Marc prices, even though higher than the rest, but not a big difference for the service you get. Also, when you do a multiple procedures at one time you will get decent discount, what I want to say, because I mentioned before his patient is not a money resource for him, he is negotiable, so you can talk with him and he will definitely do his best to accommodate you, if it is reasonable.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Well, if you read my full review, you will find out why he deserves 5 stars and more if available

People who do great job and care that much about their patient deserve more than this review.
He was always close if I needed something, he always answer my text messages to answer my worries promptly without leaving me waiting hours with bad ideas in my mind, supportive, friendly , as a healthcare professional too,he was a lesson for me, now I knew how the patient feel when he get a great Dr. Keep it up Dr Marc, that's what makes you pioneer in your field

It's amazing that your doctor did all that driving, but I'm glad you were treated so well, as you deserved to be. Sounds like you were appreciative, too. Hooray for success stories. Thank you for sharing yours with us.