26 Yr Old Mum - Malaysia

During my pregnancy I went from 62 kilo right up...

During my pregnancy I went from 62 kilo right up to 98 kilos, I wasn't very active in my pregnancy and ate a lot.
After giving birth to my son, I wanted to loose the weight so I started healthy eating, and taking my son for a walk to my local supermarket, the weigh slowly started coming off.
Two months later I decided to join a gym, going 4-5 times a week, I reached my goal weight of 58 kilos however I did have excess skin, after being at the gym for 2 years I could not get rid of it so my last resort was a mummy make over.
After doing some research on the net I found gorgeous getaways in Malaysia to be half hip the price, also one of my work friends highly recommended. So I made so enquiries and booked it.

Wednesday 1/1 I flew to Malaysia, 2/1 had my consultation with dr jalil, 3/1 was the day of surgery surprisingly I was very relaxed.
I went in and woke up I was pretty drowsy but it was late so I went back to sleep, the next morning I woke to lovely helpful nurses and was very happy with my results, I was in there 2 nights and am now back at my hotel, so far I highly recommend them, and are very happy with my results.
Dr jalil

Great dr, happy with my results