26 Yr Old Mum - Malaysia

During my pregnancy I went from 62 kilo right up...

During my pregnancy I went from 62 kilo right up to 98 kilos, I wasn't very active in my pregnancy and ate a lot.
After giving birth to my son, I wanted to loose the weight so I started healthy eating, and taking my son for a walk to my local supermarket, the weigh slowly started coming off.
Two months later I decided to join a gym, going 4-5 times a week, I reached my goal weight of 58 kilos however I did have excess skin, after being at the gym for 2 years I could not get rid of it so my last resort was a mummy make over.
After doing some research on the net I found gorgeous getaways in Malaysia to be half hip the price, also one of my work friends highly recommended. So I made so enquiries and booked it.

Wednesday 1/1 I flew to Malaysia, 2/1 had my consultation with dr jalil, 3/1 was the day of surgery surprisingly I was very relaxed.
I went in and woke up I was pretty drowsy but it was late so I went back to sleep, the next morning I woke to lovely helpful nurses and was very happy with my results, I was in there 2 nights and am now back at my hotel, so far I highly recommend them, and are very happy with my results.
Dr jalil

Great dr, happy with my results

you look GREAT! You looked really good before too. Its crazy what we go thru to get our bodies back after babies. Happy healing luv!
Wow, your results are fabulous for being just a few days post-op! What has been the most surprising thing about recovery for you so far?
Congratulation on the new you. This is a game changer to modify your body. You have to pat yourself in the back on succeeding to lose those extra pounds. Take care during your stay of your new body.