The Best Plastic Surgeon in Town - Maitland, FL

I had much anxiety on surgery day and the Nurse...

I had much anxiety on surgery day and the Nurse really helped ease my anxieties and comforted me. The anesthesiologist was incredibly nice as well.

I did not experience any nausea, vomitting and the pain was very minimal. I probably took about 3 pain pills after surgery and quickly moved to Extra Strength Tylenol. I was back to work about 4 days after surgery. In essence, my recovery was very pleasant. In those who are interested, I went with 300 cc silicone implants - submuscular approach.

My scars healed beautifully and my results are incredible. My breasts look very natural and more importantly feel very natural as well. I am so happy I chose Silicone Implants - it was definitely worth paying extra for. I am not experiencing any rippling nor any firmness/hardness to the breasts. Still to this day, I follow the precise directions on taking care of my implants that were given by Dr. Jon and I have not had any problems.

Jon Paul Trevisani, MD

After many consultations and internet researching, I finally came to a decision to have Breast Augmentation done by Dr. T. The receptionist was very accomodating with my work conflicts and was able to make an appointment that was conducive to both my schedule and the doctor's schedule. I was very happy to meet with the doctor himself because at my previous consultations I did not meet with the surgeon. Dr. T spent quality time with me in answering all of my questions and addressing any concerns I had. I did not feel rushed at all. He listened to what my surgical goals were and he was very comforting. After my consultation, I knew right away that "Dr. Jon" was going to be my surgeon of choice. About two months after my consultation, I decided to select my surgery date and proceed with surgery. Every appointment I had at Dr. Jon's office, I was seen within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment. A few of my relatives have had procedures done as well by him....tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation and they are all so pleased with their results. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. T for handling any of your plastic surgery needs. I will be seeing him soon for my tummy tuck next!