Wonderful Facelift Experience - Dr. Ben Marcus - Madison,WI

I can't say enough good things about Dr Ben Marcus...

I can't say enough good things about Dr Ben Marcus.

I did extensive research and consulted with surgeons (only double board certified) in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago. Even though I had to travel 1 1/2 hours to see him, I am so glad and fortunate to have chosen him to perform my facelift. I am 50, so I wanted subtle, natural and long lasting.

The physical recovery was longer than I anticipated but it was made easier by my knowledge he would make the final result great. And he did!!

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is highly qualified and his surgical skills are top-notch and cutting edge. I would ask him questions about some new procedure I read about and he always was able to tell me about it, the research and data on it, the pros and cons and whether he thought I would benefit from it. I chose him for his skills and answers to my questions, but to my good fortune, it was his bedside manner that puts him above the rest. He is kind and caring and treated me as if I was his only patient. He patiently took the time to answer ALL my questions ( which probably numbered 100s) and never made me feel rushed. Actually, during consults if I got concerned I was taking too much time asking too many questions, he told me several times "I'm not in any hurry-ask all your questions" He genuinely wants to make you happy with the results. This isn't lip service- he goes above and beyond. Offering to come in on weekends to perform services to speed healing, emailing weeks later to see how I'm doing, promptly answering e-mail questions and offering tweeks or minor revisions to get it just right. It really gave me a sense of security and calm to feel that he would address any concerns I had. I've never had personal attention like this from any Dr. I am very happy with my results and my surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr Marcus to family and friends or anyone. If I need to, I will use him again in the future! Definitely One of the Best in The Midwest!!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, msmiling! Do you plan on posting any pics? I'd love to see your results.