Amazing Results, Painless Procedure. - Madison, WI

Because the tear trough area requires such precise...

Because the tear trough area requires such precise and delicate treatment, I sought the services of an experienced oculoplastic surgeon. Dr. Lucarelli did an amazing job. He used a cannula to inject the Restylane after administering a local anesthetic. There was absolutely no pain! I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Lucarelli.
Madison Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lucarelli listened and patiently addressed every issue I raised. He understood my concerns and offered options, including "pros" and "cons" of each. His technical skill is quite impressive and he maintained a friendly and professional manner throughout our interaction. Highly recommended!

Thanks for sharing.  Was this your first time having your tear troughs injected?  Do you remember how many vials of Restylane were used?
This was not the first time. I had Restylane previously and, more recently, Boltero. I think this time was so successful because Dr.Lucarelli used cannulas to place the filler deeper and more precisely than had been done by previous practitioners. One cc was injected.
Awesome you found an injector you like- that is the most important part!