A Wonderful Transformation - Madison, WI

For years, I felt insecure about my side profile,...

For years, I felt insecure about my side profile, and the frustration truly was a detour in my life. I may have an exaggerated perspective of myself, but what can you do? It was impossible for me to completely forget about my insecurity and I had dreamed of having consultations for a very long time, but I thought it was just something celebrities got.

I was extremely nervous and embarrassed because I felt incredibly vein, knowing that many of people are less fortunate than me in the nose department. The only con was the financial factor, but it's understandable that there are a lot of fees for the procedure to be made possible and there's a lot more that goes into a procedure than I could have ever imagined! The pain of the procedure was nothing compared to the pain of having to be unhappy with my appearance everyday. The nose is the center piece of the face and I didn't anyone else thought of it as that big of a deal. I am SO grateful I have been given this oppurtunity! It has changed my life forever, regardless of the things people would tell me like, "It's all in your head and plastic surgery won't cure you." I can certainly prove them all wrong!!!

The sad truth is that outside appearance is very important in today's society and if you arn't self-confident about your outter appearence than it's VERY difficult to feel content on the inside. I now am able to face a crowd and not worry about letting people see my side view. It would bring incredible stress in social situations and I am finally able to fully experience the joys of life without that pretty little monster inside me. That monster has been slayed!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're pleased!

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very personable and he made the experience better and satisfying than anyone else could. He showed true concern and you can tell he actually cared about you. When I went to UW Transformations, I felt a sense of indescribable relieve! Dr. Marcus brought me to the realization that the plastic surgery is a very sought after business and there were everyday people like me that had rhinoplasty procedures done. He did a great job at making me feel comfortable and less guilty about my decision. I defiantly would recommend Dr. Marcus to handle your case... he even allowed my favorite singer, Michael Jackson to be playing while of was going to sleep! My happiness defiantly exceeds my expectations. And to anyone that feels embarrassed or vein about consulting with someone, it's comforting to know that this is their job, and they will never judge you.