Facelift, Blepharoplasty - Madison, WI

I had neck, facelift and bilateral...

I had neck, facelift
and bilateral blepharoplasty done 5 months ago. I had several "oh dear" moments after surgery and thought maybe I should not have done this. I have had more autologous fat transfers to the area under my cheeks as I felt I had a hollow look. I think that I will need more under my eyes and under my cheeks. Dr. Marcus included the extra fat transfer with the price of my surgery. What a nice surprise. The recovery was hard, however Dr.Marcus made sure I had enough pain medication so that was great. It did take me about 8 weeks to feel like myself. I wanted to look good for my age, 60, and I do look nice. I did this for myself as I have other medical issues and I do not go out much. I feel much younger than I looked before surgery but now when I look in the mirror, I am still surprised at how much younger I do look. Wow! Also, now that I have done this, I plan on "keeping" up appearances for a few more years. By that I mean Botox, fat transfers and whatever Dr. Marcus suggests. I don't mean to imply that I will be at his office every few months, probably once or twice a year.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose after Dr. Marcus by reviewing his education, his affiliation with a top U.S. hospital, the fact that he does research and teaches. I read his research articles. I had a free consultation with him. I did pay for other consultations but after careful consideration, I went with Dr. Marcus. I also toured their surgical facility. I am an R.N. and have worked in operating rooms. I felt that the anesthiogists were top notch and that is important. Some plastic surgeons rely only on a nurse and themselves during the surgery. I did not feel comfortable with that situation. I was able to e-mail Dr. Marcus and he always responded to my questions. I want to thank everyone from office staff to nurses to Dr.Marcus. They are professional and personable at the same time. I gave five stars to all the categories above because that is just what this experience was and is ( I am still going back as Dr. Marcus requests this, and I think that is so great). He is a skilled and caring doctor. I would love to post a picture but I cannot get this website to do this.