Nervous Ball of Excitement - Madison, WI

My surgery is one week away. I can't wait, but I'm...

My surgery is one week away. I can't wait, but I'm nervous. I figured I would share my story to help ease my nerves.

I am a housewife and mother of 3 girls, 11,9 and 6. I breastfed them all for about 2 years. I have always expressed my desire for wanting a breast augmentation after I was done nursing and having children. We decided last year that we were done having children.

I was a full DD when nursing, sometimes a DDD. Before I got pregnant I was a B. I have wanted to get a Breast augmentation since I was a teenager. I was always smaller and wanted to be bigger. I would joke that nursing allowed me to try on different sizes so I would know what I want when the time came.
Well now the time has come. I have surgery next Wednesday, the 17th.

I look forward to getting them filled back up. I'm apprehensive about what to tell my girls and when to tell them. I'm not saying anything yet. Hopefully I will know what to say when the time comes.
I have arranged a sleepover for the initial weekend that I'm recovering. My husband has arranged his schedule so he can take them to school and pick them up and be home with them in the afternoon.
I feel like I'm nesting. I cleaned and organized my kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, etc. I'm in the process of making foods so they can just heat them up while I'm down.

I'm looking forward to being nice and full. I can't believe that the time has finally come.

Good Luck!! You will do great!! looking forward to seeing your results!!
Good luck, keep us posted!
I'm getting Allegra silicone implants. I don't know what the final size will be. We're planning on 450cc's, so we'll see tomorrow!! I'm finishing the cleaning today, vacuuming, mopping, changing sheets, etc. I'm so excited. I told my oldest and she is very happy for me. She's excited that she'll be "taking" care of me. I'm very happy that this day has come. It feels almost surreal. I've always known this day would come, but could never envision what to expect. Thank you again for all your kind words of encouragement. I will update y'all later this week!

So it's been 5 days post op. I underestimated the...

So it's been 5 days post op. I underestimated the initial recovery. I am so happy with the final result. I ended up with 380 cc in one side and 420 cc in the other. I recognize myself now in the mirror. I can't express how excited I am that I followed through with this decision! I will post pictures this evening.
Congratulations!! How did your girls take the news?
My 2 older daughters were very supportive and understanding. My youngest doesn't really understand it, she just said that it looked painful. They have been at a sleepover with their grandma this whole weekend. It has been nice doing absolutely nothing!
Yay! Looking forward to your after pics!!

So this is day 5. I am had the stitches removed...

So this is day 5. I am had the stitches removed yesterday. I put together some oil, to help with the scars. I'm very pleased with the results! I will take better pictures this afternoon and post those.

This is the picture for day 5. Sorry I forgot to...

This is the picture for day 5. Sorry I forgot to add it to my last post.

How do I add an updated photo? When I click on add...

How do I add an updated photo? When I click on add photo, it posts my update and doesn't give me an option to add a picture.
They just updated their site and now you have to post pictures with a written update. I don't like it as well, but guess we'll have to get use to it. Can't wait to see your after pics!
Can't wait to see how they turned out! :-)
Congrats on your new breasts! Sounds like everything went very well for you. Are you trying to update photos from your computer or phone? You have to do in on a computer, for some reason they don't have it set up to download them from you portable devices. Can't wait to see. I have surgery on Tuesday!

I'm so pleased with my results!

I'm so pleased with my results!

My stitches were removed Wednesday. They are...

My stitches were removed Wednesday. They are settling in nicely. ;)

One year update

A year has flown by. I'm still very happy with my decision. They look fantastic. I have wonderfully full natural looking breasts. I am looking forward to buying some fun summer clothes to show off my figure. I am a 34D/32DD. The scars are almost non existent anymore. Thank you for all your support. I was so appreciative of being able to have an outlet where ladies understand exactly what I was feeling and the big decision that I was making. I will update with photos later today.
What was your pre op bra size and they look great.
I wore a 34b, but I was smaller than that. I wore little fake boobies inside my bra to fill it out. I has complete volume loss after nursing my girls. I could literally hold a pencil under my saggy boobs. I don't have that problem anymore! :)
Madison Plastic Surgeon

This doctor came recommended from friends and various other women that I had talked to.