Botox for Facial Synkinesis - Madison, WI

I was told by many doctors that my facial...

I was told by many doctors that my facial assymetry (after a brain tumor) was somthing there was no help for. Dr L used a map of the facial nerves to give me shots of botox in the areas that were causing the synkinesis not just those areas that "seemed" to be affected.

Giving me shots in the neck for a more symetrical smile (to stop the pulling down) was something other doctors never considered. I fly to Madison as many times a year as I can to get HIS expertise and each time I am reminded of the VALUE compared to going to a local doctor and being severly unsatisfied with the results.

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you were able to find a way to solve the asymmetry. Especially from a doctor who you trust so much and does such a great job. Do you have any pain or downtime from your procedures? If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

Madison Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr L is the ONLY doctor I've found who truly understands facial synkinesis and it's treatment. His treatment has made a huge difference in the quality of my life.