Excellent Fractional Laser Surgery / Acne Scar Treatment - Madison, WI

I purchased a 2-treatment package for $1,800 at UW...

I purchased a 2-treatment package for $1,800 at UW Transformations with Dr. M. It was for Fractional Laser treatment of my moderat facial acne scarring. Dr. M was very upfront about the risks and benefits of the procedure. Yes, the procedure did hurt and for a week+ afterwards I looked like I had a bad sunburn, but that faded and by 6 months after my 2nd treatment, I noticed a dramatic improvement. I had my fractional laser surgery / treatments on Friday in the late afternoon and was back at work on Monday so NO DOWN TIME! I couldn't be more pleased. It isn't as invasive as full dermabrasion or full laser surgery but the benefits are awfully close.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is super friendly, very insightful, recommends the lowest cost option that fits your goals and is honest about expectations and what improvements can be done. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

Hi John,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad your procedure turned out well, and letting the community know it took 6 months before you saw full results is good for the community to know. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,