Enhance Vision and Refresh Look - Lynn Haven, FL

My eyelids were sagging and eyesight was decreased...

My eyelids were sagging and eyesight was decreased due to this. I went in to have eyelid surgery and included a brow lift and frown muscle removal. My recovery was very fast and I am extremely pleased with the end result. I look younger and less tired. My eyesight has greatly improved and I achieved better results than I expected.

Adding Photos

Here are some photos
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ceydeli cares about his patient and makes sure the results are effective yet subtle. The staff are friendly and very helpful. All of them took their time to answer my questions. They followed up after my surgery and made sure I was recovering well.

Thank you so much for sharing! What is the frown muscle that you had removed?
They peel your face down & remove two small muscles above your nose & between your eyes.
Thank you for posting your experience. I am considering this same surgery - exactly what you had done. What was your recovery like? That is what I am most afraid of. How much time did you take off work?
It was all done by local anesthesia. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt a lot during the procedure. Aside from that, the recovery was not bad at all & pain went away after a couple days. I took a week off because I was swollen & looked like I was in a boxing match. My choice was based solely on my self-conscience & not because I was in pain or sick. One surprise I didn't know about is the numbness of the front of my head & the itching. This takes months to go away. Ask more about that. Overall I am very happy I did this.