All Around the Best Experience Possible! - Lutherville, MD

I am sooo happy with my results and it is only 3...

I am sooo happy with my results and it is only 3 weeks since my surgery. I had a tummy tuck with umbilical hernia repair and breast lift with augmentation. Dr. S did such a fabulous job that my scars are much more minimal than I ever expected. My recovery was so easy as well. I was out shopping less than a week after my surgery, and back to work in a week and a half. I don't regret a thing, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

THank you for posting- I am going to my 2nd consult with him regarding vertically split abs, Diastasis REcti, after having 2 babies and 2 difficult labors and major back issues. 1.5 yrs since my last baby and I still look 5 mos pregnant, no exercise will help, full abdominoplasmy or full tummy tuck is recommended, scared to death, i have 2 wild toddlers but must get this fixed so i can hopefully help my back before they do spine surgery, they want to put plates in my spine but first i need my core back? Any advice would be great
Luv T

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us on RealSelf.

It sounds like you had a totally awesome doctor and and easy recovery so far.  That is perfect!

I was also glad to read about you going for several consults before making any decisions.  This is the most important part of the surgery.  I had the same experience as you did in "Knowing" when he was the one.

Congratulations and keep us up to date as you go through your process.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I went for several consults before going to see Dr. S. Within the first five minutes of my initial consult, I knew he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. He is very down to earth and professional. He answered all my questions, and encouraged me to contact him with any additional ones. He followed up with a phone call to me in the hospital the evening after my surgery, and provided me with his cell phone number to call or text with any concerns. I would not consider going anywhere else even though I live 40 minutes from his office. Thanks Dr. S for a great experience!!!!!