All Around the Best Experience Possible! - Lutherville, MD

I am sooo happy with my results and it is only 3...

I am sooo happy with my results and it is only 3 weeks since my surgery. I had a tummy tuck with umbilical hernia repair and breast lift with augmentation. Dr. S did such a fabulous job that my scars are much more minimal than I ever expected. My recovery was so easy as well. I was out shopping less than a week after my surgery, and back to work in a week and a half. I don't regret a thing, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I went for several consults before going to see Dr. S. Within the first five minutes of my initial consult, I knew he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. He is very down to earth and professional. He answered all my questions, and encouraged me to contact him with any additional ones. He followed up with a phone call to me in the hospital the evening after my surgery, and provided me with his cell phone number to call or text with any concerns. I would not consider going anywhere else even though I live 40 minutes from his office. Thanks Dr. S for a great experience!!!!!