My Lips Look Great - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I was 21 when I got my first lip restylane...

I was 21 when I got my first lip restylane injection. I was pretty satisfied with my natural look just wanted make my upper lip a little fuller. I went to Dr S office (I've heard a good opinion about his botox job from my co-worker) - he took a time and explained me everything about this procedure. Also he suggested me to use restylane for upper and lower lips to make them symmetrical fuller. The price wasn't bad so I agreed. I was a little nervous before procedure not because of possible pain but a chance to get an unwanted result... All procedure took probably 25 min. Numb worked well so i didn't have issues with a pain... I could see the result immediately - my lips got enormous size from a numb stuff - I couldn't even talk. So this very day I spent with a bag of ice on my lips. When I looked at the mirror I couldn't believe the way my face got transformed. My swallowed lips turned to be 5 times bigger than a real size and looked like they wanted to blow up. And my nose changed the shape too (I believe from numb stuff). I didn't have any pain just felt uncomfortable (couldn't talk and was very difficult to eat) and of course moral attitude - It was my first procedure so I was blaming myself for what I've done with my face... Next 2 days I also spent with my best friend for that period - a bag of ice. Lips got much better on a third day and on my fourth day I was able go to work. I put a shiny lipstick so nobody could see small bruises from a needle (I have a very sensitive skin). During the first 7 days after injection lips lost that swallow effect and looked perfect just like I wanted. Dr S scheduled me for a free check out appointment after one month. He was satisfied by his job too.
I was pleased with a result of Restylane for the first two month then the volume of my lips went down. I couldn't get an appointment with my doctor for the next 3 month cause he was very busy. I decided do not go to another specialist so I was waiting... Second Restylane injection wasn't that bad - my lips looked good after procedure and almost perfect on the third day. As usual the result didn't last long. So I've scheduled my third appointment after 2,5 month after second injection. Dr S advised me to try a Perlane cause it's thicker and would last longer. The original price was a little higher than for Restylane but the office gave me a discount so I payed just 540$. I risked and went with Perlane. This time Dr S worked with my lips like an artist with a picture... OMG I did love the result!! I am waiting for my 4th appointment and I will definitely go with Perlane.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I had pretty lips from nature but i wanted them a little fuller. Dr S made them look great just like i wanted... even better. He is very professional. Don't know about other procedures tho.

did you get a bbl?
Hello is it true that the VERY first time restylane in lips only last 6 weeks? And then the second time it lasts 4-8 months??? Please let me know, how long did your first time last?