Thank You Dr. Rodriguez! - Lutherville Timonium, MD

I had a bullhorn lip lift with Dr. Rodriguez on...

I had a bullhorn lip lift with Dr. Rodriguez on 9/25/13. I had 1.9 cm distance between the base of my nose and the top of my lip due to rhinoplasties (mostly) and age. I know how it is to have botched plastiic surgeryso I made sure and did my research on this procedure. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Rodriguez because my lip looks much prettier now and it is about 1.1 mm (the ideal). It only hurt or the first two days otherwise it was pretty painless. Dr. Rodriguez is a very nice man who in my opinion is out to help women look prettier. He treated me very kindly and with respect and did not shame me (like some other doctors have done about my (botched) rhinoplasties) and I really appreciated that. He made me feel welcome and most importantly he did a wonderful and meticulous job. I flew out all the way from Los Angeles because I just had a gut feeling that would he do a good job and also because I knew he would not touch my muscle which can lead to horrible things like not speaking properly ever again. I highly recommend him and will more than likely fly out there again if I have any other procedures. Will post pics on my 14 day mark. Thanks Dr. R!

Please email me for photos

I decided I did not want to put them on a public forum. I am really happy I did this procedure. It made a positive impact on my looks.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I found him very caring and very precise. He is an expert at this procedure.

thanks for posting your review. I will contact you privately regarding pictures...Rodriguez is one doctor I'm considering for my lip lift and it would be immensely helpful to see your results. Congrats!
You were so smart to do your research and go to a doctor that does not operate on the muscle during a liplift to avoid complications from a muscle lip llft. People are so lucky to have this site now to do their research. Enjoy your new look!
Congrats! Dr. R. is one of the best at this so you chose well! How long before you were publicly presentable? How's your scar healing? I'm having a LL on 11/22 and am excited but nervous. Can't wait to see your pics.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad this went so well for you.