Dr. Shemak is an Amazing and Personable Surgeon! - Lutherville, MD

I lost over 100lbs through diet and exercise and...

I lost over 100lbs through diet and exercise and also gave birth to full term twins. In addition, I had a hernia and was left with very saggy skin in my abdomen and continued to get skin infections.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shermak is an amazing doctor and person. She made herself readily available to answer all of my questions, and I had a lot of them! This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I am thrilled with my results. My scar is barely visible and I was able to get back to my activities in a reasonable amount of ime. Dr. Shermak made certain that I understood everything and explained things in a non-technical manner. She was readily available both before and after my surgery and I would recommend her a million times over. Many plastic surgeons wouldn't even discuss surgery payment through insurance, and are in it for the wrong reasons. Dr. Shermak understood what could and could not be covered under insurance and discussed various surgical options with me, so I could make an informed decision. She was also very willing to explain everything to my mother who assisted me with my after-care. Dr. Shermak is very warm and compassionate person. I never felt like a number, feeling as though I were her only patient. I had the best experience and am very happy to have had her as my surgeon.