Wonderful Bedside Manner, ONLY Surgeon for Diastasis Recti I Would Ever Go To, but Painful - Ow Still Hurts - Lutherville, MD!

Medically necessary, HUGE DIASTASIS RECTI tear of...

Medically necessary, HUGE DIASTASIS RECTI tear of my core after having two babies, I ripped through 7-8 layers and like 6" wide, like 9-10" long opening in my small-waisted, small frame, and had huge babies. I was in massive all over pain for a year before surgery, could hardly get out of bed, looked 7 mos pregnant and physical therapy made it worse, even she agreed, she'd never seen such a HUGE Diastasis recti.

Many surgeons don't understand it, but a painful surgery would be my only option to repair the pain. Of course the clueless insurance companies owned by idiots who have never had babies have no idea about DR and always fighting for coverage of very necessary surgery.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

DR. Schreiber is the BEST! I almost don't want others to find out about him, because he will get too popular and be impossible to see! :) NO OTHER doctor for 1.5 years knew what he knew. I had a HUGE Diastasis Recti condition after having 2 huge babies, and difficult labors, much more....he CHANGED my life. I had like 6" WIDE Distasis Recti tear through 7-8 layers of muscle, and he KNEW how serious DR could be! He took me on with a smile and comforted me. I was on the surgery table for like 6 hours, omg. It was like 6" wide by 9-10" long - or the size of my breastbone down, really! If I did not have this done now, even more serious ramifications could have occurred in the future. I feel blessed to have finally found him after a 1-2 year search.

Glad to hear you are all fixed up now.  Wow what a large tear!   Glad he was able to sew you back together and make you feel whole again..LOL

The babies do a number on us for sure.  Keep us up to date on your healing process.