I Don't Regret Having This Procedure but I Doubt I Would Do It Again - Lutherville, MD

I had hairloss and didn't want it to get worse...

I had hairloss and didn't want it to get worse so I decided to get the hair transplant. I am very happy with the results but it took a long time to see them and it was more painful than I expected. Also the swelling and bruising was worse than I hoped. It was alot more than "some" swelling and bruising "might " occur. The sensitivity in my head did not go away for almost 4 months. I think patients should be given a little more information on the side effects. I am definitely completely happy with the results though! It just took a while!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure itself was a whole different ballgame! I felt that the recovery was downplayed a bit,but after a few months I'm very happy with the results.

I live in Virginia so he is close to me and I like his price, but I understand it can vary from each person. Do you think you can post some pics of your before and after results?

Hi Dawn,

Yes, I couldn't agree more that patients should get more info about how things will be after then the actual procedure, it seems how things are after fully determines the outcome. I'm glad that although you did not necessarily expect the healing process you still found it completely worth it. How long had you been thinking about having the procedure?

Thanks,