Great Experience...great Doctor....great Outcome!! - Lutherville, MD

I was having back issues and the size of my...

I was having back issues and the size of my breasts were quite uneven. In addition, the size was impeding my want and need to become more physically active.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S made me feel 100% comfortable from the start. I have wanted to have this procedure done for 10+ years and didn't because I was scared to do so. Dr. S understood this fear and apprehension and made me feel at ease. He was attentive to my questions and addressed them in a caring manner. The outcome of my surgery was fantastic, made even better by the caring nature of Dr. S. It is an important thing to trust and be comfortable with your doctors especially for such a life changing procedure. I am beyond pleased.

Hi Jen! I'm glad you were able to resolve your back issues and get the girls evened out. Would you mind posting the cost of your surgery? It greatly helps other women in the Baltimore area looking for similar procedures! Thanks!

Welcome to RealSelf's breast reduction community. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Was your surgery covered by insurance, if you don't mind me asking?