Outstanding Care and Great Results - Lutherville, MD

Wanted a cup-size increase in by breast size and...

Wanted a cup-size increase in by breast size and an improved waistline. My procedure involved fat transfer from waist/lower back area into the breasts.

It’s been four weeks since my procedure now and I am almost completely healed, back to full activity and very happy with the results. My breasts are definitely fuller and look and feel completely natural. The waist and lower back area turned out above and beyond my expectation and I can confidently say that the procedure was well worth it just for that. The incisions are tiny and are barely visible even after one month.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shermak and her staff did a fantastic job in each and every way. She is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful personality. I was extremely nervous going into the procedure and inundated Dr. Shermak with questions for weeks before I decided to commit. She and her staff were incredibly patient and thorough in addressing all of my questions and concerns and making me feel at ease. Overall my experience with Dr. Shermak was outstanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering plastic surgery and I will definitely return to her myself in the future.

Before you had your fat transfere to the breasts did you use any expansion devise like the Brava system?? How long has it been since your procedure and are you still retaining the fat that was transfered to your breasts. I will be doing a fat transfere after the 1st of the year.
Thanks so much for your review :)

Can you tell me what type of lipo you got?

And also..How much did it hurt and for how long were you in pain for?

And lastly, what did the bruises look like right after your procedure? (I am getting this procedure done on Wed. but I am taking a vacay two days later so I don't know if that's a good idea or if I should reschedule!)