Exceeds "Excellent" - Lutherville, MD

My second revision in two years was really ugly....

My second revision in two years was really ugly. (the first revision gave me symmastia, the second revision gave me pain and was not "pretty") I stress the first two revisions were NOT by Dr Schreiber, but by "top rated" board certified, experienced plastic surgeons. I was also in pain for one year until Dr Schreiber finally did the revision correctly.

Just in case there are people thinking this was an...

Just in case there are people thinking this was an expensive operation I must stress that Dr. Schreiber's fee was extremely reasonable. The bulk of the cost was from Strattice (quite an expensive muscle "patch" which was needed to bolster the implants into their new position), new implants and hospital fees.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schreiber is a most talented and caring surgeon. He revised my breast augmention (after two other surgeons messed me up), was patient with my constant visits and questions and always treated me pleasantly and without the "attitude" some surgeons have. Such a pleasant, down to earth and, above all, amazingly proficient and talented surgeon. I was nervous but the results exceeded my expectations. His staff is great too.

Thanks for posting on RealSelf! I'm wondering why you had to get your first revision at all... I'm so glad this revision finally was the right one for you. Hooray for success stories!

I had implants over the muscle for 11 years. Was told they had contracted that is why I had the first revision, going under the muscle and giving me symmastia.