My Slimming Adventure - Lufkin, TX

I had a tummy tuck due to excessive loose skin...

I had a tummy tuck due to excessive loose skin that hung over my pubic area and stretch marks. I had only one pregnancy, but gained a lot of weight and acquired excessive stretch marks. I hated the way every pair of panties ended up under the roll of skin above my pubic area. The surgical experience was great. It was done in the physician's office which made it easy to keep your privacy intact.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

10 days post op and still have one drain in place,...

10 days post op and still have one drain in place, hopefully will get it out tomorrow. Stitches are supposed to come out Wednesday. My physician and his nurse are so great; they are so encouraging.

Hi DixieTexas!

You look wonderful!  What a difference in that tummy.  As the weeks pass you will notice more and more shape take place as the swelling goes down.

Keep us up to date on your healing and new pictures :)
You are looking good too. What an adventure. My incision is so itchy. I am tired of these sponge baths.
Woo Hoo! You are looking good!
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to get that last drain out tomorrow.

I think I've had some of those little spasms today...ugh.

Photo Update

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New after photos posted today. I am at week 3.

New after photos posted today. I am at week 3.

I love Dr. Strinden...:). He did my breast augmentation a few years back and then just treated me today for a infected seroma. He did an excellent job. My tummy tuck doctor wasn't on call this weekend, Dr.S was. And he will be calling me back in tomorrow to change the gauze he packed into my wound. Yuck....but has to be done....And I know I am in good hands with him. His staff, especially Lisa are so kind and patient.

you are probably wondering why I didn't use him for my TT if I love him so much....well...I needed more than a TT and he wouldn't do the other necessary procedures all at once. I just needed to get more bang for my buck plus have some adhesions dealt with so I coulf function at work. I also was limited on how much time I could take off of work. So it was better for me to get done all at once...:)

You are definitely in good hands with him...:)
you and your mom both look just amazing. can you post more pics now... what a great difference in your tummy
Yes the price was all inclusive. I did not have any lipo, but my mom did and her price was $5200.00. I think for a full 4500ml of fat suctioned he charges $2,200.00. The surgery is done in his office where he has a surgical suite and CRNA.
Lufkin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. has over 20 years of experience and he has a surgical suite in his office. His prices are low and his work is excellent. His staff is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is very professional and you can reach him anytime if you have any problems or questions.