Lower Body Lift Gave Me a New Life - Houston, TX

I'm completely amazed at the results from my...

I'm completely amazed at the results from my lower body lift and breast lift.

After having lost 120 pounds, I still had issues with my body from all the excess skin. I just wanted it GONE...I never imagined that the results would be so amazing!

Hi Shauna,

Thanks for your review. How did your surgery go, did you find the recovery period difficult or did it go easy?

You mentioned that you lost a large amount of weight. Was that through WLS or did you simply change your diet/exercise regime?

Thanks,

Kirsty

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. LoMonaco is not just an amazing plastic surgeon, he is an artist. Not only is he truly talented, but he also takes great pride in his work. Besides the fact that he spends and incredible amount of time explaining your options, is honest about what results you can expect and is always available when needed, this is emphasized by the fact that he has taken great care in choosing an amazing staff to support him. I feel like all of them-Sally, Janet, Alma, Melissa, Shannon are a huge part of the reason that the whole experience has been so wonderful-from the care and concern that they all exhibit to the excellent pain control to the incredible results that have given me a body that I had never imagined possible.