I was injected in my nasolabial folds. - Love the Results - Orlando, FL

I was injected in my nasolabial folds with...

I was injected in my nasolabial folds with Restylane about 2 months ago. Because I was hesitant, I asked that a minimal amount of product be injected. I was very happy with the results and decided on something more permanent so Radiesse was recommended. The Radiesse procedure was considerably more painful than the Restylane injection, even after a local anesthetic was used. The "popping" noise I heard during the injection process was unnerving as well as the stinging and pain, which lasted two days. I had a good amount of bruising, which I did not experience with Restylane. It's been four days since my Radiesse session and I'm still bruised, sore and swollen. Still, I can see a dramatic change for the better. The area has softened and no lumps are present. I believe some of the bruising may have occurred from the aggressive massage administered by my doctor to soften and evenly distribute the Radiesse. It was a rough day (I also had Restylane injected in my upper lip and 40 units of Botox in my forehead) but the results are fabulous. I have no visible folds around my nose, beautifully shaped, fuller lips and the only upsetting part of the ordeal in the bill! Love it - and yes, despite the pain and recovery time, I would do it again. This is what I wanted and I can't help but smile every time I view the results.