I Love my Breast Implants - San Antonio, TX

I had my breast done because i was not happy with...

I had my breast done because i was not happy with my body. After having a child my breast were saggy and looked like a flat tire at the age of 26, I knew i had to do something about it! I was very scared of surgery but i went thru with it.

I had the implants done thru my armpits it leaves little scaring and looks more natural. But- the recovery was slow, you can't use your arms and you need someone there to help you bathe etc. You can't shave your armpits for sometime and or use deodrant directly on it. Also you cannot exercise for 3 months !

When you get out of surgery your chests feels so heavy that you have to be elevated in order to be in a comfortable position, I personally took 2 weeks before i started doing things on my own but after a month i was a happy camper!

All of my clothes fit better and I feel very attractive. I can shop for the nice bras and feel better in linguerie. I love my cleavage but sometimes it does get in the way when i am trying to use a conservative look. I did not loose any sensation on my breast, I actually gained sensation.

I would recommend the breast augmentation to anyone who is unhappy with their breast. It has boosted my confidence!

My breast look very natural and not like a cone, or to far apart. I visited other doctors and i found one that was able to do the implants as i wanted them to look, and the price was right

You look great how many ccs did u get and what kind of implant did u go with
thanks for sharing your review, mind sharing the drs name... :)
You look great! Would you mind sharing your doctor's info?
I already logged in, but i can't see the doctor's name. Does anyone know who is the doctor?
You look fantastic! Great size for you!
i love that you shared the process with us.. it's a scary procedure. i am excited yet nervous. i have been contemplating the procedure for over 2 years now. you look super sexy! do you mind sharing the name of your surgeon? and how many cc's did you get? how tall are you? thanks for your time girl! it is totally helpful.
Has anyone found out who this amazing doctor was?
im currently in sa,tx and your results look amazing..who was your doctor if you dont mind me asking?
Um, those are c. :D. those are a d. But they. are. AWESOME.
Hi Sue. Congrats . Was it really painless? I am really scared and nervous . can I see your picture please? Thank you
Hi, I just got implants on August 27th, just took my bandages off yesterday and took a shower, phew, I needed one. Mine are about a D to a double D. But the implants are high, do they settle lower eventually? You look great!
I was just wandering what your stats are? height/weight and what profile did you pick?? i just love your result! this is what I want!
hey what size cc's did you get???
Thank you for posting your experience! You look great!
I so want to drive to TX to get mine done now by your MD!!! Super Jealous... you have exactly what I want (looks just like when I was nursing, LOL). I can't wait. Thanks for the video - it is super helpful!
Did you get saline or silicone? For some reason I figured saline. I don't think you mention which kind you got. Please let me know. :)
You look great and I thought I needed to go to a D but you look great! Right now I'm a b/c cup but I need more fullness. Did you say 3months of no exercise? I'm a fitness instructor, that would be tough on me not to be able to Zumba!
wow...it look so amazing!thank you for the video diary
Thank you carlie, I really hope that your healing process goes well and soon enough you will be recovered and wearing great blouses!!! How fun!
Hi Ava, im from New Zealand and i had seen your video diary..and it helped to me pick between a 400cc or a 450cc, im on day 2 after surgery now, just want to say a big thank you for making your video diary and to let you kniw that you look great.
Thank you so much for sharing. I have been considering this for a long time. I loved the video diary ... it helps to now how the whole process goes and what you can expect in recovery and the results. I am really excited/nervous about getting it done. Your results are amazing. I can now plan mine. Thanks again.
you look great!!! Can you share the doctors name and location? thx, maria
Hi Maria, Doctor information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account. Cheers, --Sharon
I signed in and sill can't see her doctor's information. Would love to find out! Thanks for your help.