Gentle Yag Skin Tightening Was Not Worth It for Me- Louisville, KY

I bought 3 procedures with a groupon. Was told...

I bought 3 procedures with a groupon. Was told that normally 3 treatments should be good but that it might take up to 6 treatments to get great results. Very painful treatments even after applying skin numbing cream. After my 3rd treatment I was asked if I wanted to purchase additional at the regular price I had to make the decision to say no, not worth it. If I would have seen just a slight improvement, I might have gone through with it. But I see absolutely nothing. What do you guys think? I realize this can't take the place of a facelift but I was just hoping for a slight softening of the lines going from my mouth down through the chin area. I just had my last procedure on 5/29 so I'll try to remember to update the picture in about a month. One last comment. I have little red blood blisters here and there where the laser zapped me. I'm hoping these will go away? I'll let you know.
Louisville Laser

Very nice staff and every so often, they have excellent groupon deals on hair removal as well as the skin tightening.