Gentle Yag Skin Tightening Was Not Worth It for Me- Louisville, KY

I bought 3 procedures with a groupon. Was told...

I bought 3 procedures with a groupon. Was told that normally 3 treatments should be good but that it might take up to 6 treatments to get great results. Very painful treatments even after applying skin numbing cream. After my 3rd treatment I was asked if I wanted to purchase additional at the regular price I had to make the decision to say no, not worth it. If I would have seen just a slight improvement, I might have gone through with it. But I see absolutely nothing. What do you guys think? I realize this can't take the place of a facelift but I was just hoping for a slight softening of the lines going from my mouth down through the chin area. I just had my last procedure on 5/29 so I'll try to remember to update the picture in about a month. One last comment. I have little red blood blisters here and there where the laser zapped me. I'm hoping these will go away? I'll let you know.
Louisville Laser

Very nice staff and every so often, they have excellent groupon deals on hair removal as well as the skin tightening.

I agree with comments as to the apparent benefit to overall skin tone. It is important that your expectations are in line with the potential benefit of non-ablative laser skin treatments can offer. It is difficult to judge by these photos, but I'm not sure there is another non-surgical treatment that would have been of more benefit. That being said studies comparing results of this different types of skin rejuvenation typically measure benchmarks at 3 months, 6 months, and then two months after the final treatment. Typical maximal results are seen two months after the final treatment, when the skin in able to fully recover from the last treatment and the most resultant collagen and architectural change to the skin has occurred. Thanks so much for sharing your results and good luck.
I see an overall improvement. Your skin definitely looks better with a nice glow to it.
I do see an improvment. Your skin looks healthier and fuller not as dull!

Thanks for sharing your story.  From your pictures I see a slight improvement, but it is subtle.  Please keep us posted on the blisters and whether or not you see more results down the road!